A few more ER visits

Liz R.
on 8/4/08 8:38 pm - Easton, PA
Hey there Pam - Glad to hear that Brian is OK - Back injuries SUCK! I also hope that your Gram is running circles again soon.

I hear ya about the tramas....WE have had our fair share also. I was almost to the point of going to the ER last night I was in so much pain but then I fell asleep. Still not feeling well this morning and I would have called out of work if I didn't have to take hubby in (we live over an hour from where I work and about 40 min for Hubby). I see Dr Boe at 10:45 so I'll leave here around 10.

Good Luck and remember to take care of yourself!

Liz
dit657
on 8/4/08 9:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Boy, talk about a 'busman's holiday', honey, you live one! Not only do you work in an ER but it seems like you enjoy spending all your free time there as well! Seriously I know that's definitely NOT the case but you sure have been making a lot of trips there lately. Really sorry to hear about hubby's back - thank goodness it wasn't more serious but it sounds like he'll be a while recovering from that. Ouch!

Remember to take care of Pam thru all this - grandparents, in-laws, hubbys, you name it - you sure have had your plate full for a while.

Am sending positive thoughts your way to get hubby back on his feet and keep you sane in the process!! 

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 8/4/08 11:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Pam,

Sorry to hear about gram and Brian, the good part is that they are both on the mend!  Hope you don't get anymore surprises, except really good ones!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 8/4/08 11:57 pm - Pottstown, PA

Pam-

Wow I am sorry to hear about hubby's back and your gram--that just stinks.  I hope everyone is on the mend and feeling better soon and that you are able to get a reprieve from the hospital runs and all the worry. I am sending Big hugs and good thoughts your way!

Take care!

Much luv!!

Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 8/5/08 12:27 am - Easton, PA
Thanks guys!

We had a bit of a rough night - he couldn't get comfortable which of course made me sleep very lightly and any movement I was up.  Thankfully around 6am he went back to bed (as did I) and I actually fell into a pretty deep sleep until just a little while ago, which felt really nice.

I apprevciate all the thoughts and sentiments!  He'll see the doctor next week for follow up....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
oobiebus
on 8/5/08 4:25 am - pottstown, PA
Pam,we need to put you and the hubby in a plastic bubble so no harm or illness can get to you! But hey look at the bright side,You can play nurse maid to him !!!!! hope he feels better!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Pam Hart
on 8/5/08 5:46 am - Easton, PA
Brian said he's going to open up a new medical facility with about 15 beds - for me, him, his parents, and the rest of my family.  He says we'll have a few specialties including bariatrics (me), ortho (him and his mother), and geriatrics (my grandparents etc)  lol to funny - at least he still has his sense of humor.  Thanks Trish!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views