finally in ONEderland

ktreavis
on 8/4/08 10:12 am - PA
So I have been teetering over 200 and right under, but today I finally hit 196.6, I am so excited. I am happier than I have ever been.
I have had many wows, especially when I was looking through my medical records and noticed that this is the least amount I have weighed since I was 9 or so. I am experiencing new things everyday/ Thanks for helping me in my journey.

Katie

Progress not perfection

J. M.
on 8/4/08 10:35 am
woooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to ONEderland! you're gonna luv it here   : )

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 8/4/08 11:05 am - Easton, PA
Awesome!!  You barrelled your way into ONEderland, didn't you!!  Keep up the great work!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 8/4/08 11:13 am - Levittown, PA

GREAT JOB, Katie!!!  That is sooooooooooo exciting.  I have been teetering too and have been waiting to get weighed.  I think I will go on Wednesday to see what the scale says.  Hopefully it will say that I'm finally in onderland!!! 

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Karen

jackie j
on 8/4/08 11:37 am - Glenmoore, PA
Awesome news Katie!   Congratulations to you.
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 12:17 pm
Go KATIE GO KATIE!

I am so happy and excited for you! Good job savor the memory of finally seeing tht number!

**HUGS**
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/4/08 12:47 pm - PA
 Awesome Katie!! Way to go!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work!! :) 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
dit657
on 8/4/08 9:30 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on blasting right thru that 200 pound mark!! Right now I can only imagine how ONEDERFUL it must feel to be in ONEDERLAND and am so happy for you!! Keep up all of the great successes - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 8/4/08 10:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Katie,
Welcome to onderland! That is wonderful news. I have some more clothes if u are interested.
Tammy
lauraanne715
on 8/4/08 11:59 pm - Pottstown, PA

Katie--

I am sooooo happy for you!! You are going to be a skinny mini!!! Wow!! Way to go!!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views