geisinger plastic surgeons

mystic_dragonfly
on 8/4/08 1:19 pm - Lock Haven, PA
I was wondering if anyone has had any plastic surgery at Geisinger since theie weight loss surgery. I have a referral into them and I have no idea who I should see. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. I would love to hear what you thought of your surgeon and how he was with everything. Thank you....

mystic_dragonfly     Dr. Udekwu, Dr Moya and Jen Gallo is the best!!!!!!!

tsr177
on 8/4/08 2:27 pm - PA
I worked for Geisinger for almost 6 yrs and recently quit to stay home for awhile.   I worked for a group of Family Practice Dr's and my job was to schedule specialty appt's and testing for our patient's.  I've seen Dr's DeSantis and Moya myself.  I didn't have anything done due to insurance issues, but I've never heard any complaints or anything bad about any of the Plastic Surgeons.   I had a little more inside knowledge than others may have had so I hope this helps, but of course everyone has their own personal experiences and opinions.  
mystic_dragonfly
on 8/4/08 2:34 pm - Lock Haven, PA
Yes it does. Thank you very much. Dr. Moyas name has come up alot. Do you know of any websites I could find anymore imformation on them. I found one that was a Geisinger one but wasn't sure if I could look somewhere else also. I know I just have to take other peoples words for it and hope that I do enough research on them to decide on the right one. It is a scary thing and I am just getting started.

mystic_dragonfly     Dr. Udekwu, Dr Moya and Jen Gallo is the best!!!!!!!

Lois G.
on 1/28/09 7:29 am - Ashland, PA
Just saw your post...I had Dr. Moya. had my arms done eight months ago....he was wonderful...I think if you go with him you will not be sorry.....also had my wls at geisinger too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views