Hey.. I'm still here!

BlancheJackson
on 8/4/08 3:13 am - Butler, PA
Sorry I didn't check in yesterday... I was on my motorcycle from 8:30 in the morning until 5:15 last evening...   by the time I got home I was so tired and SORE.. I went for a bath and then to bed after some dinner.!!  

Anyway... day 4 and I'm still doing good!   I noticed right away that I have more energy, not so bloated, and less gas!!!!!

So far, not finding it too hard.. as long as I stay busy!  I don't think my house has been so clean in a month!!!  I love to ride, but yesterday's ride was just too long!  It's a 30 minute ride for me to meet the group... then we ride for HOURS.. then about an hour back to my house from the end point....  and we took only a couple of very short breaks along the way!.  If I rode a cruiser, maybe it would have been more comfortable, but no... I ride a crotch rocket!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

dit657
on 8/4/08 4:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hey, you're back! See, you're doing great - and who could blame you for wanting to be out in that beautiful weather yesterday - especially on a bike! I'm not that brave - I'd love a motorcycle but doubt that will ever happen, so I satisfy my windy hair craving by driving a convertible - not quite the same, but close (and sounds more comfortable on long trips!!).

Keeping busy helps a lot - I'm posting a lot today because I'm not busy and trying to keep from getting bored at work.

Glad you're hanging around - you'll find it gets better every day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 8/4/08 4:16 am - Lancaster, PA
you are awesome on your crotch rocket!!! Yo go girl.

Good for you for sticking with it and posting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views