update on me

Liz R.
on 8/4/08 2:42 am - Easton, PA
still feeling pretty crummy.... going to see Dr Boe tomorrow at 10:45...

wish me luck! Of course if it gets worse in the mean time I will call or go to the ER.

Thanks everyone!

Liz
dit657
on 8/4/08 2:45 am - Boothwyn, PA
Glad you're getting in to see him, Liz - maybe take it easy on real food until then - try sticking with bland or soft stuff. Will be sending prayers out in your direction that everything is okay and your pouch might just be acting like a little kid stuck in time-out!

Take care and keep us posted.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
J. M.
on 8/4/08 3:05 am
good luck liz. try to take it easy and rest today.

~ Jen   

Liz R.
on 8/4/08 3:11 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Ladies - I have most of my work done for today, I am just sitting at my desk doing my drawings for the rest of the afternoon. I will take it easy with food. Hubby is having beef fajitas for dinner, I think that I will take some soup out of the freezer and just stick to liquids until I see Dr Boe tomorrow. We'll see how I feel, might just call out sick tomorrow from work and rest.
Thanks for the well wishes and I will keep you posted!

Liz
BellaNell
on 8/4/08 3:24 am - Pleasant Mt., PA
 I'm glad you are seeing your surgeon tomorrow.  Prayers and good thoughts are headed your way!
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/4/08 4:17 am - PA
Liz - Hope you are feeling better soon. Glad you got an appointment so quick. Sending good thoughts your way :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Nicole0216
on 8/4/08 4:17 am - Lancaster, PA
Good luck and until then try and give your pouchie a break. Liquids and blands. I hope you feel better.
Liz R.
on 8/4/08 4:20 am - Easton, PA
Thanks! I'll post an update tomorrow after I see him. Bland and boring for me tonight!
Shannon O.
on 8/4/08 5:41 am - Reading, PA
hugs hang in there!! I will be praying for you...

Liz R.
on 8/4/08 5:42 am - Easton, PA
Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views