Wish me luck

tanya72100
on 8/4/08 5:01 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Tomorrow is the big day before the REALLY Big day. I met my surgeon, PAt's and my last appt with my dietican. I am so excited, scared. Happy is the main one. Im so close to being done. I have my surgery in 24 days as of right now. They were telling me it may be bumped up a few days. Which i am totally ok with. Tomorrow will be a long day but it is going to be so worth it in the end. Kelley(my bf) is coming home from school in FL to be my support for a few days. Then my parents, friends and other family will be there to help. God please let this go off without a hitch!!!
dit657
on 8/4/08 6:09 am - Boothwyn, PA
Tanya, sounds like everything is in place and will go off without a hitch!  You, on the other hand, will run thru a million emotions between now and then - we all do/did! But if you know in your heart this is the right decision for you don't worry about some anxiousness at times - its perfectly normal when facing any surgery, but moreso with this one because of what we're doing to our bodies and dealing with all the changes afterwards.

Stay on the boards - especially when you get a case of the nerves - we're all here to support each other.

Take care - we'll be counting down the days with you!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Melanie B.
on 8/4/08 6:32 am - Doylestown, PA
Best of luck!

you and i are on the same schedule it seems. My PATs are this Thursday and my surgery is in 21 days! I'm sure you'll do great and I'll see you at the loser table.

CherylT
on 8/4/08 8:15 am - Perkasie, PA
Good luck!

:)

evrblue
on 8/4/08 1:12 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Good Luck! Best Wishes for You! 
Laureen S.
on 8/4/08 11:38 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Tanya,

This is a very exciting time, very much like a roller coaster ride, so enjoy it and before you know it, you will be joining us on the Loser's Bench!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views