Who's getting their excersise groove on??

lauraanne715
on 8/3/08 10:49 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good morning Everyone!!

Well today is Monday the start of a brand new work week, but also a chance to start in on a new excersise routine too perhaps.  This morning I got up and did 45 mins on my treadmill.  Later on i will do a Denise Austin DVD (I just luv her!!LOL) and maybe have my husband help me with my weight work out...I am not quite sure I am doing it correctly cause I don't feel any workout soreness after so we shall see.

What are ya'll up to doing on the excersise front today??

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/3/08 11:33 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I got up and rode my recumbant bike 5 miles this morning - not as far as I normally go, or as long, but my foot is still recovering and I don't want to pu**** too much just yet - besides, its been 5-6 days since I've been on the bike, so have to work back up to the longer, stronger work-out. Tonight I will be doing my upper body stuff with my hand weights.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 8/3/08 11:38 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Laura,

Let's see I started the day with a 15 minute walk from my cousin's house to the subway and this evening I will be at the gym doing my full body workout, as outlined by my personal trainer, includes free weights and some machines as well as 45 minutes of cardio, actually 55, because I do 10 minutes warm-up prior to my workout.. .  that's my plan and I'm sticking with it!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Marlo71
on 8/4/08 1:09 am - Harrisburg, PA
Well I am digging out my old step aerobics tapes and step box today and will start doing that this week!  I have a month until surgery and want to start getting in the "mode"   I also am going to walk my little wiener dog a couple times a week too.  OMG can that little dog haul ass...lol 

Have a great day everyone!

-Marlo 

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 1:46 am - Eastern, PA
After a week of relative laziness, (vacation), I was back on the elliptical for an hour this morning. I am just minutes away from heading down to the gym oer lunch to do my hour of weight training.

Glad to see you guys excited about getting active!

Cheers.
GinaB308
on 8/4/08 1:54 am - PA
HI everyone,

Here's my plan for this evening:

eliptical 30 min.
treadmill runnin 30 min.
legs tonight nautilu, squats and dead lifts.
and of course abs:  the torso machine and the crunch chair

won't be walking the dog tonight, she is getting spayed this morning!

Enjoy your work outs!
gina

SPatel4
on 8/4/08 2:33 am - Levittown, PA

I woke up at 5:30 did 45 minutes on Elliptical on lunch I am walkin 2 miles. At night I will do the free weights to the upper part of the body. I just saw Dr P last week and I am down 70 pounds!! Only 35 more pounds to go. Does anybody know what should be one's goal weight?? I was told by Dr P that I was 100 pounds overweight. So I figured I have another 30 pounds to go...

Nicole0216
on 8/4/08 4:25 am - Lancaster, PA
I went to the gym today and I started the from the couch to 5 K program. MUST RETHINK THIS. OMG my boobs hurt so bad!!! Can anyone recommend a good sports bra? THis will not work as long as my boobs are bouncing like sling shots. Any whoo, I did walk run for 20 mins and did some weights, so it was not a total loss.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views