Liquid Gel Vitamins!?

Liz R.
on 8/3/08 10:01 pm - Easton, PA
I saw an ad on TV last night for a liquid Gel vitamin, it is made by Nature Source I think. It is supposed to be easily absorbed for people who don't absorb normal vitamins right. This would be a blessing for me - I HATE to chew them.... I might give them a whirl! Anyone see any problems with taking my vitamins this way? I will see if I can find any info online about them now...

Thanks!

Liz
Liz R.
on 8/3/08 10:05 pm - Easton, PA
OK here it is....
http://www.naturemade.com/

If you go there and sign up they will send you a free 14 day trial pack and coupons! I'll give them a try and see how things go. Says that they are made for easy absorbtion so I think that we should be able to take them right? Well... we'll see!

Liz
Ready4 AChange
on 8/3/08 11:12 pm, edited 8/3/08 11:13 pm - Upper Chichester, PA

I've been taking them. The ones by Nature Made. The only problem is that they are quite large ( I guess the size of citrical , not the petites) I picked them up last week when Acme had them on sale buy 1 get one free. 

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views