Today is the day!

lizziebug
on 8/3/08 9:31 pm - Bristol, PA
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for their thoughts & prayers.
I don't have to be @ Barix until 11:45. I will give you all an update when I can get to a computer!
Thanks again,
Liz
Jan K.
on 8/3/08 9:51 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Liz,

You are in GREAT hands!  Dr. Pupkova is the best!!!  Hang in there it will all be over soon and you will be on your way down the melting line.  It's an incredible journey and worth all of the effort it took to get you here.   Wait till you meet the nurses and experience the great care you get there.  Seriously, you won't believe how wonderful it all is until you go through it and experience it first hand.

Peace!
Jan 
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/08 9:55 pm
Congratulations Liz...You are in excellent hands at Barix.  We will be thinking about you today.

Heather G
Liz R.
on 8/3/08 9:59 pm - Easton, PA
From One Liz to another - Good Luck today! You are in great hands and we can't wait to see you on the other side! Sit back, hold on tight! It is going to be a wild ride - the next few months are going to bring you so many incredible moments you arne't going to believe!

For now just relax and let Dr P and the nurses at Barix do what they do best!!

Liz
dit657
on 8/3/08 10:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on making it to the Big Day, Lizzie!! We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers all day - you're in great hands!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
rita61677
on 8/3/08 10:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Lizzie !!!!!!!!!!! ITs your day - Im so excited for you!!!!!!! You'll do great ..... Dr. P and th enurses and actually everyone at BArix is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update us when you can.
bubble273
on 8/3/08 10:42 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Liz,

Wow, that's a late time.  I had to be there at the crack of dawn.  Sorry you have to wait so long to get there.  But you already know, I'm sure, that it's worth the wait.  Hang in there.  And good luck to you.  You're going to do great!!!  I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

Karen

Melanie B.
on 8/3/08 11:10 pm - Doylestown, PA
Best of luck Lizzie! I am sure it will be a breeze.

Laureen S.
on 8/3/08 11:31 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Liz,

Wishing you a smooth transisition to the Loser's Bench!  You're in good hands and I will be praying for your recovery to be as easy as can be. 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 8/4/08 12:06 am - Easton, PA
You'll be well taken care of over there, I'm sure!!  Here's hoping for an easy transition to the loser bench!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views