***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 8/3/08 7:47 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Peeps,
I woke up with bad leg cramps this morning and had to get up and walk around.  Ouch!!!!  I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes yesterday, which I had not done in a while.  Wonder if that is related.

This morning I am heading to the hospital to work, and then to the pool for a swim. 

Last night I came home from work all teary eyed.  I don't know why, because I had a good day at the hospital.  I am either PMSing or it is my menopausal stuff happening.  Either way, if I am going to cry, I at least wanna know why. 

The Phillies won last night, but it was a nail biter to say the least.  First place in the National League East again.

I hope everyone has a great Monday. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 8/3/08 8:53 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone! I am here at work bright and early as always... Hoping to have a quiet day as I am still not feeling 100%. Think that I will call and make an appt with a gastroenterologist again as I think that the ulcers are "Flaring" up again. Everything I eat just makes me uncomfortable. I have cut out all the "acidic" things, coffee, OJ, vinigar etc.

After work I am going home, hope to plant a few things since it is supposed to be gorgeous out. Meant to do it yesterday but ended up being a bum and snuggling on the couch with hubby most of the day - I think that we needed that, he had been a bit distant lately.

Have a great day!

Liz
KimZ
on 8/3/08 9:06 pm - PA

Good Morning PA Friends

It's been awhile since I have done much posting.  Work and Life in general has really kept me running.  I am not working today as I have to take Stella to Jefferson to see the new medical endocrinologist.  Hopefully he will give the thumbs up on the Bone Hardening Drugs and she can start those treatments this week.  Later in the day I am off for Synvisc #2 in my right knee.  Ortho says the knee needs replaceing anyway - and as long as I can manage the pain (with a little synvinc help) - to keep on running to continue with my weight loss. 

In between has me grocery shopping, weeding in the yard and catching up on expense reports and documentation from work (my unfavorite parts).  For now Im off to the gym for the next couple of hours before the kids get up.  Its good to be home on a Monday (havent done this in 3 months). 

Kim Z

Jackie Smith
on 8/3/08 9:38 pm - Coatesville, PA

Good Morning,
This is my first time posting on the OH site.  My name is Jackie and I live in the Coatesville Area of Chester County.  I am scheduled for surgery at Barix with Dr. Boe on the 27th of Aug! 
I have met some of you at the PA Pilgrimage and at the Phoenixville Support group meetings. 
Now that I have insurance approval and my dates set I want to get "plugged in" to OH.  I have learned a lot reading all of your posts over the past 3 months.
Today is my day off from work!  I plan to take my daughter to the mall for a couple of hours and need to get the laundry done for the week.  Yesterday my hubby and I went to Musicfest in Bethlehem, PA.  We did a lot of walking and ate very little food!!!!  It was a good day. 

Jackie

Consult: 11/14/07

Pulmonary Clearance: 12/12/07

Psych Eval: 1/2/08

Sleep Study: 1/9/08

2nd Sleep Study: 1/11/08

Stress Test: 1/31/08

Echo of Heart: 2/19/08

Insurance Approval: 7/11/08

PAT's: 8/13/08

Surgery Date: 8/27/08

Langhorne, Br Boe

Patricia R.
on 8/3/08 9:51 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Jackie,
Welcome to the OH PA site, and to Roll Call.  I am glad you jumped in and joined the group by posting.  You are having your surgery at perhaps the best place in the world.  I had my surgery there on Aug. 28, 2006 with Dr. Marymor.  I will be there on the 28th having my 2 year checkup. 

I hope you will post often, and keep us updated on your progress.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/08 10:03 pm
Hi Jackie,

Glad to see you posting on OH.  We met at the Phoenixville group once or twice.  It is scheduled for this Wednesday if you have time to come. 

Heather G
Liz R.
on 8/3/08 10:17 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Jackie! Welcome aboard!

Liz
bubble273
on 8/3/08 10:37 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Jackie and welcome to OH!!!  Dr. Boe was my surgeon and he is just the most wonderful man.  Very caring and compassionate.  You're in GREAT hands!!!  Good luck to you!!

Karen

Laureen S.
on 8/4/08 12:12 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the PA board of OH!  There is lots of support and wisdom to be had here and it's great you've chosen to plug in before your big day!

Wishing you the best and looking forward to getting to know you better,

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 8/3/08 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning everyone and welcome to the PA Boards, Jackie!! Always nice to see a new face in the place. I'm a Dr. Boe baby myself - great guy - you"re in the best hands at Barix!! Keep us posted on how you're doing and make sure someone posts so we know how you made out with surgery and all.

I'm at work today - my foot is doing much, much better. Still have it wrapped in an ace bandage and that seems to be keeping the swelling down and allowing me to walk and do things without too much pain. I even rode my bike this morning - 5 miles and I didn't pu**** a lot but it felt good to get back on.

Not much going on in my little world right now - just concentrating on getting this foot back to normal.

Hope everybody has a great day - beautiful out there again - get out and enjoy if possible!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views