Dr. Dallal

KCA
on 8/3/08 9:13 pm
Anyone out there who is a patient of Dr. Ramsey Dallal?  I would like to hear about your experiences.  I have researched so many programs and docs and think this is where I would like to go for my WLS.  Can anyone help me with my decision?????  Thanks!!!!!
dit657
on 8/3/08 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I've never heard of this doctor - what hospital does he operate out of?

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
KCA
on 8/3/08 10:18 pm
He is at Einstein - he actually operates at Einstein Elkins Park Hospital.
dit657
on 8/3/08 10:26 pm - Boothwyn, PA
The important thing is doing your research - if you've researched this facility and doctor and feel comfortable with him then that's what really matters. We all have our own personal preferences. For me I felt Barix was my best choice after doing my research and I am thrilled that I went there, but there are many people on this board that have used other doctors and facilities and are just as pleased.

Make sure they have a good nutritionist and program on board to help you post op as well as pre-op - and that they offer support groups or meetings of some type - these things are key in progressing thru this journey of ours

Wishing you all the best.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
SammySam
on 8/4/08 5:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hello KCA!

I had surgery with Dr. Dallal on 3/4/2008.  I love him!  He is an amazing surgeon, and a super, super nice, compassionate person.  His practice was named in Best of Philly Doctors (Philadelphia Magazine) recently.  I highly recommend him.  (I was referred to him by a close friend who is a doctor and had WLS surgery with him last year).  PM me if you want to discuss further. 
dreamgirl119
on 8/4/08 1:08 pm - Lansdowne, PA
dreamgirl119
on 8/4/08 1:11 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Hello KCA,
I am also a patient of Dr. Dallal, and I simply love him.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may also PM me if you like.
hmalloy
on 8/6/08 8:13 am

Dr. Dallal did my surgery on July 29th he is an excellent doctor. The staff is also great they all made me feel so comfortable. 1 week and 1 day out..

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views