Back from vacation... and other good stuff!

dit657
on 8/3/08 9:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like you guys had an awesome vacation and that's what its all about! Haven'****ched the video yet but I will - you're a brave girl for getting on something like that - even if I got down to your weight I don't think I'd have the nerve to do it!

Will keep my fingers crossed for your visit with the plastics man - I know you'd feel so much better but you know Norm (and all of us, of course) love you just the way your are. But I hope it goes well and he's able to do something reasonable for you.

Congratulations on losing 9 lbs while on vacation, too - that's incredible!! We cruise a lot and I always lose weight because I'm doing so much walking and all - its really not that hard.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 8/3/08 9:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Mary,
It sounds like it was the most wonderful week! I am so happy for both you and Norm.
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/08 9:58 pm
There's all kinds of greatness going on in your life!  I almost passed out jus****ching the video.  Good for you!  Glad you had an awesome time.  Missed ya!

HG
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/3/08 11:29 pm - PA
Mary - So glad you, Norm and your family had a wonderful vacation. Congrats on all of your wow moments!! The video is great! Way to go!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 8/3/08 11:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Mary,

Reading your post filled my heart with joy!  It's nice to hear that you and Norm had such a wonderful time with your family and the news about the possibility of getting help re your plastics, well sweetie, I will be sending out lots of good wishes to the universe for you to get exactly what you need.  Envision the end results in your mind and believe with your whole heart that your dreams will come true and they shall!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 8/4/08 12:03 am - Easton, PA
Mary,

What a fabulous time!  I was thinking about you guys this week and espeically this morning - was gonna email you if you didn't post to see how your time was!  Hubby and I did the sky coaster at Great Adventure - it is an amzing and freakish thing, isn't it?  Glad you had a great time.

And the plastics news - awesome awesome awesome!!  I hope it works out well for you - although you already know we all think you look gorgeous just as is!

Can't wait to see your engagement photos!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jastypes
on 8/4/08 1:40 am - Croydon, PA
Hey, Mary, you sound so incredibly happy, and I'm incredibly happy for you.  I think it is awesome that you are really getting to truly enjoy this special time in your life, and that you are so young and blessed.  Isn't the shore wonderful in a normal body???  Congratulations on the 9 pounds too.   I know every time I go to the shore now I lose weight, which always amazes and thrills me.  Must be all that exercise! 

I hope everything works out with the plastic surgeon, but with or without plastics, you'll be a beautiful bride.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 2:24 am
Mary sounds like things are falling into place in a great way~ I am happy for  you.

You are going to make a beautiful bride that is for sure.
Shannon O.
on 8/4/08 6:20 am - Reading, PA
omg too funny... awesome video... and I would never ever do it... have this whole fear of falling... so that would never work lol...

But amazing awesome news about the plastic doc and the upcoming wedding plans... I am so excited for ya... and I can't wait to see your engagement photos... you are going to look amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views