pig out

sbrunell
on 8/2/08 11:55 pm - Bensalem, PA
yesterday, I was able to pig out. I didn't eat a lot, but more than I should.

I ate a side salad and the fruit cup from Chick-Fil-A (they have a surprising amount of food that fall w/i my restrictions, and I take a napkin and squeeze out even more oil).

I then ate about 1/2 a Lean Cuisine spaghetti and meatballs. Not all at once, it was more picking. 

But, should I be concerned? or by picking at it, did I defeat the system?

Would really appeciate the imput.

Thanks,
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Pam Hart
on 8/3/08 1:50 am - Easton, PA
"picking" = grazing

Long term, yes, that will hurt you.

the side salad and the fruit doesn't seem to be to much of issue.  Remember - salad and fruit are both basically water - so once you chew them up - they are almost nothing as far as volume is concerned.

Just try to stick to your six meals - and if plan for things such as spaghetti and meatballs - fine - as long as it is in your plan.  I personally haven't tried much pasta - only a penne noodle here or there as a taste.

You'll be fine as long as you don't let these bad habits creep back so early - use these 6 mos to retrain your lifestyle for a continued time of successing!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Ready4 AChange
on 8/3/08 9:41 am - Upper Chichester, PA
You will find out that some days you will be able to eat more than other days. The trick is not to pu**** too much.

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views