*****Sunday Roll Call*****

DianeMarie
on 8/2/08 6:15 pm - Delmont, PA

Smileycons!
It's 4AM and since I'm up already for work I thought I'd get todays roll call started. (Ok this is my first time doing this... so be gentle!)

I have to be at work at 5AM today and work til 1:30PM.  I'll place my order and then probably work the backstock while I'm at work.  Get ALOT of excercise doing that.  I'll shop for dinner after work. (One nice perk about working in a grocery store..I can get what I need there and not waste trips to the store.)

Not really sure what I'll be doing after that.  Probably come home and rest a little bit and then do laundry.  Last night we taught the dogs how to run on a leash next to a bike.  They thought it was fun.  Maybe I'll borrow my son's bike and do that before I take them on a walk.

Well I better eat my yogurt and head out the door.  Have a GREAT Sunday!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 8/2/08 8:54 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane,
Good to see you posting Roll Call.  I am up getting ready for work now.  I will first go to my AA meeting, then to the hospital for my day with the patients.  I missed my swim yesterday.  Not feeling well at all yesterday.  Hopefully, I can get into the pool today and get my swim in. 

I have a weird thing happening.  My face is breaking out like a teenager's.  I had to go buy some Clearasil yesterday.  It actually was painful.  I am 50 years old, and have not had this happen in years.  Hopefully it is PMS, and explains other bodily changes taking place.  At my age I don't get that too often. 

Have a great day.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

kimmiep621
on 8/2/08 9:01 pm
good morning all,  i'm up early today getting stuff ready for yard sale.  time to get rid of all the toys my kids no longer play with,   after the sale i have no clue what we will be doing,   hope you all have great day

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Laureen S.
on 8/2/08 9:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning All!

Weekend has been good and I'm just checking in real quick as it's been another busy weekend, and I am off to the gym before I head to NY for a surprise 80th Birthday party for a family member, won't be back home until tomorrow after work, easier than making the whole trip today, staying overnight at another family member's house. . .

To those having surgery tomorrow, may your transistion to the Loser's Bench be swift and your recovery smooth.  To those having any other issues, my thoughts, prayers are with you.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bubble273
on 8/2/08 9:42 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Sunday morning everyone.

Today is my husband's union picnic at Clementon Park in New Jersey and we're taking the whole family on his side -- his two other sisters are going now...so that makes 20 of us.  Look out Clementon, here we come.  I'm excited and bummed at the same time.  Reason being is they have a water park and I still have this darn biliary tube attached to me.  So I will not be enjoying the water park.  Though, I will be wearing my bathing suit and will probably get my tootsies wet, but that's about all. 

The excitement part of it is being able to ride the rides.  This will be the first amusement park that I've been to since surgery.  And I think I will take each one of my nieces and nephews on a ride with me.  How much fun would that be???  That is, if they'll go on with their Aunt Karen :)  I might have trouble finding some of the older ones, as I'm sure they'll be off on their own somewhere.  I will post tomorrow about how my day went.

Have a great Sunday!!!

Karen

halfsister
on 8/2/08 9:50 pm - Irwin, PA
Morning everyone~
Well today is a busy day as usual. I wonder if that will ever stop??

I am going to do some exercises around the house, push ups and sit ups. Then get ready for church. Then I quickly have to run to Borders for a gift and then off to my mothers. I have to make pizzelles for a wedding on saturday and then my brothers and grandmothers birthday party is at three at my mothers.

After that who knows. I have computer work I need to do so maybe this afternoon. This entire week will be very busy as I have work and then vacation bible school after. But it will be very  fullfilling.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Leanne

dit657
on 8/2/08 10:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Monring everybody - its not even 9:00 AM and I feel like I'm a slacker this morning with all the other posts out there! Everybody's up and moving early today - it is absolutely beautiful out there, too.

I wanted to take a long walk so bad this morning but the left foot is telling me its still too soon. I've been wrapping it with Ace bandages instead of wearing that monster boot because the boot was actually pullng on my left knee - not good. Besides, the ace bandages keep the swelling down and at least I can walk.

Not much on my agenda today - entertaining the dog - doing some minor things around the house but nothing too strenuous - going to give my foot one more day of rest so hopefully whatever it was that I did to it goes away.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/08 11:18 pm

Happy Sunday All,

Where has the weekend gone? I worked Friday night and last night. Last night the family was great fun and really nice. After I got done work at 11 Jimmy called told me to get my butt over to his house. So of course I did so I was out till almost 2am then came home went to bed attempted to sleep yet no go . SO I tried what my doctor suggest which is to try a Bendaryl I do not think it worked to well.

Today I am off my plan is to clean my spare bedroom since I got a new bed and tvin my room I litterally threw every in the sopare room and it looks like a bomb went off in there. SO that is my plan then I also got invited to a pocketbook demo this afternoon so I will see how I feel about that later.
Maybe Juanita will show up today to clean that back room  while finishing my laundry and I can take a nap then go out.
Have a good Sunday all!

Gail M.
on 8/3/08 2:53 am - Scranton, PA
   Since it's already 1 in the afternoon I probably won't get a whole lot done.  My main plan is to paint the woodwork in my daughters room.
   I have a roast in the crock pot that smells wonderful already.  I only had coffee today but I'm going to make my leftover steak & eggs for lunch!
  Then I'm going to read the Sunday paper and do laundry.
   Have a wonderful day!
Gail

Heather D.
on 8/3/08 2:57 am - OH
Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today is a lazy day for us.  Hubby and I  just got back from Cleveland - it was a business/pleasure trip. We had an awesome time.  Probably going to head out and get in the pool after lunch (we would alreay be in there if it was up to Dawson - LOL!).

Good news is my paperwork has been submitted to the insurance company and hopefully it wont be too long till I get my date!!!!  I am nervous and excited!!

Have a great day everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views