Maalox anyone!

Gail M.
on 8/2/08 6:17 am - Scranton, PA

What the heck was I thinking?   I took my daughter out for lunch today and for some stupid reason I decided to try the Buffalo Chicken Salad.  My reasoning was that it was chicken and a salad.  It was very delicious but I only ate some of the chicken.  About 15mins later I started to feel like my gut was being pulled to pieces.  I don't know why.  Maybe too much butter in the sauce, I don't know but I am in severe pain.  I took Pepcid and it's not helping.
  Can I take some Maalox?  I did throw it up but right under my breast bone it's on fire.  I don't have a gallstone but I never had a Hida Scan. 
   BURNING RINGS OF FIRE!!!  GOOD GOD WHAT WAS i THINKING????

Gail

ronni5468
on 8/2/08 6:54 am - West Middlesex , PA
I don't have any answers for ya Gail, But I wanted to tell you that i'm sorry that you are in pain.

Hope it gose away soon.

Ronni

jdruski
on 8/2/08 8:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
Gail,

I do take Mylanta, tums etc when I have some digestive problems. 

Hope you are feeling better by now.

Jeanne
Jan K.
on 8/2/08 11:48 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hey Gail!

Just wanted to jump in and say it appears you are doing great!  You're down 67+ lbs!!  Wow, I know we shouldn't focus on the number of pounds but since I haven't seen you or read about size dropping I can only go by this.  So, when in the world will we meet up again?  Can you get to a Barix post op meeting or would that be too much of a drive?  Are you going to the OH event in Philly? 

By the way, good luck with the heart burn.  I still take Nexum every day and probably will for life.
Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Gail M.
on 8/3/08 2:48 am - Scranton, PA
Jan,
   I haven't signed up for the Philly event but I want to go.  I really don't know much about it because I never went to anything like this.   Are you going?  Should I stay overnight or just drive down for the day.  These are things that I've been thinking about.
  I'm doing good with the weight loss but I know deep down inside that I have to pick up the exercising.  No let's rephrase that, I have to start exercising.  I think that I will pick up the weight loss if I did a little of this.  I feel good but I still have lots to go.  I have one major issue....I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!!  I don't want to spend $ on them if I wil be shrinking some more.  I bought a couple of work uniforms and I have to roll them all the time.  Not to mention my underwear are rolling down all the time!!!
  I hope you are doing well.  I will be at the Philly event either way!
Gail

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views