Day 5

Nicole0216
on 8/1/08 12:36 pm - Lancaster, PA
Well I finished. I will weigh tommorrow but my lttle friend is here so it may not be a good idea,.

Today I had scrambled eggs with cheese

hamburger patty with cheese

latte

subway wrap

and some turkey and cheese just now because I was hungry and working late normally i would just go to bed if i am hungry but i have two more hours to go and then a hr drive home.

All in all this was not that bad we will see what the results are. It has helped me take a step back from all the white carbs i was eating and the grazing. I feel my pouch tightened up a little but i can still eat a good deal at one time so I will have to use some restraint and measure things. I always did have a monster appetite i was a bottomless pit.
Patricia R.
on 8/1/08 9:28 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations Nicole.  Job well done. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

litlhurry
on 8/1/08 10:16 pm - anytown, PA
I always did have a monster appetite i was a bottomless pit.  OMG can I ever relate.. Proud you did  it.. g
Pam Hart
on 8/1/08 10:54 pm - Easton, PA
Good job nicole on finishing!  I had my friend when I did the 5dpt too - so the weigh in didn't do much for me either, but oh well!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 8/1/08 10:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You did great and I'm sure it wasn't easy, but its good to know that if/when the time comes that I need to do this it is possible. I hope this accomplishes what you want and need, and I'm sure it will. Congrats!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views