It's Been a Year for Our Hopeful Future!

Pam Hart
on 8/2/08 11:15 pm - Easton, PA
Lisa,

Congrats on a year well done!  You have shown us all how to get through life's problems with a phenomenal attitude and a determination second to none.  You are truly a fabulous strong woman and we are so lucky to have you here on the pa board!  Thanks for always having an encouraging word for everyone!!

Many more years of successing, each better than the first!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 8/4/08 4:32 am - Boston, MA
Oh Pam!  Thank you so much!!  I really appreciate everything you wrote :)

Lisa :)

Liz R.
on 8/3/08 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats LIsa (a few days late!) You are truly an inspiration with your perserverance! Keep up the great work and we are all here for you!

Congrats!

Liz
HopefulFuture
on 8/4/08 4:33 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much Liz!

tammypa
on 8/3/08 9:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,
Happy one year surgiversary! It was so great meeting u at the Pilgrimage. I hope I will see you
at the next one. Your smile lights up the room and makes everyone feel happy. Tammy
HopefulFuture
on 8/4/08 4:34 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much Tammy!  It was really wonderful meeting you at the Pilgrimage too!!

JillZ
on 8/4/08 5:16 am - Warrington, PA
Yeahhhhhhhh!  Congratulations, you've done so great, you really do have such a bright smile!  I hit the 1 year mark  also (7/31)  can't believe it!  Time flies...:)  Hope you've had a nice summer so far!

EileenWalton
on 8/5/08 2:52 am
Sorry I'm a little late posting this congrats but I've been sunning at the shore for the last few days. 

Lisa, you are absolutely adorable and such a breath of fresh air.  I am so happy to have met such a wonderful young woman and know that we will be friends for a very long time.  You have come so far in such a short year, and I know that there are only good things ahead for you.  I'm looking forward to sharing lots of wonderful times with you.  Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views