It's Been a Year for Our Hopeful Future!

Dennis Belk
on 8/2/08 2:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Today is Boston Lisa's One Year Surgiversary!
Let's all congratulate and celebrate with her!

Lisa you are a wonder. With all the struggles and challenges of the past you have met and managed them as well as anyone could. You've learned that you can lean on others for help and support knowing that it will always be there. Despite your own difficulties you've been there for so many of us with inspiration, a kind word, good advice and the "brightest smile" on the board. Your future will always remain hopeful whatever your path, whatever your decision. We are all that much more hopeful because of you!

All the best sweetheart,

Dennis  
lauraanne715
on 8/2/08 3:32 am - Pottstown, PA

Lisa--

Congrats on 1 year!! You are truly an inspiring beautiful young woman!  Wishing you all the best!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

HopefulFuture
on 8/2/08 5:02 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much Laura!

Much love, 
Lisa :)

HopefulFuture
on 8/2/08 5:01 am - Boston, MA
Thank you sooooo very much Dennis.  You just made my day so much brighter!  I truly can't believe it has been a year since my surgery.  What a wild and exciting ride this has been and will continue to be.  I am so grateful to have you in my life and to have met so many wonderful people through this journey.  I have learned so much from so many people and I only hope I can teach others the way you all have taught me.  Thank you so much for thinking of me on this very special day and for celebrating with me too!     All my love always,  Lisa :)

Jan K.
on 8/2/08 11:35 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Lisa,

I sent you an email and girl, I have calling you!  Happy, happy, happy, Surgiversary!!!!!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

HopefulFuture
on 8/4/08 4:14 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much Jan!  I got your messages and I promise I will give you a call very soon.

J. M.
on 8/2/08 5:32 am
Wishing you a happy day! You are such a great person!

Congrats!

~ Jen   

HopefulFuture
on 8/4/08 4:16 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much Jen! 

Gail M.
on 8/2/08 6:12 am - Scranton, PA
Lisa,
   Happy Surgiversary to you!!!!  Haven't heard much from you and hope all is well.
Gail

HopefulFuture
on 8/4/08 4:17 am - Boston, MA
Hi Gail!

Thank you so much!  I put up a post last week explaining why I haven't posted in a while -- not sure if you saw it or not.  Anyway, thank you very much for thinking of me.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views