****Saturday Roll Call****

DianeMarie
on 8/2/08 1:57 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Hi everyone!

I'm off today and slept in till 11:30.  I didnt want to sleep that late but I got up at 4AM for work friday and it was midnight before I got to bed last night.  I was exhausted but awake so I took 2 advil pm to sleep.  They worked a little too well lol.

Yesterday after work I met up with Magenta aka Abby from the board.  We went walking at the local highschool.  I cant tell you all how much this board means to me.  I am extremely thankful for finding it and then finding someone so close to me that we actually met in person.  We walked and laughed and told each other about our lives.  The walk just blew by because we were so absorbed in our conversation. 

I havent had my surgery yet but already I feel like my life has changed.  I look at things differently because of this process and the board.

Well I think I'm going to spend the day cleaning and doing laundry.  I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
evrblue
on 8/2/08 6:21 am - McConnellsburg, PA
Not much going on here. A little house cleaning. Sent hubby to the grocery store. Went to the post office, to the dollar store. Probably gonna just hang out, maybe read some.
Tonight is movie night at our house and hubby's turn to pick the movie. It's an Arnold Swartzenegger (sp?) one, of course, lol.

Going to have some refired beans and cheese, with salsa for the movie snack, Make hubby some nachos.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views