I'm Uncomfortable...

Liz R.
on 8/1/08 5:49 am - Easton, PA
I'm not sure if it is just my little "friend" or what is going on - for a few days off and on I have had heartburn. Now last night I was vomiting because of 1/2 a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (NSA PB and Jelly) I ate plenty slow yadda  yadda yadda - all came up, so I had some OJ - well that came up too so I gave up and went to bed. Things are staying down today but the pouchie is just well uncomfortable with everything, inluding water - I sure hope these stupid ulcers aren't rearing their heads again! Then every once in a while I get this "cramp" in my lower belly, and it isn't a uterine cramp - I know the feeling of those all too well - this is more of a "intenstinal" cramp, I don't have to go to the bathroom, and I am not constipated (I know so much info to share - isn't it wonderful!). And no... not gas either....

Any suggestions? If I still feel this way in the morning I will call Barix... I know that is always the answer if something feels wrong - but I like to get your opinions first!

Thanks!

Liz
Patricia R.
on 8/1/08 8:14 am - Perry, MI
Liz,
If you still feel bad Saturday, I would call Barix.  I have not vomited since my surgery, though nausea has been around from time to time.  I have had an ulcer since my surgery, and know that pain all too well.  I have also had cramping in my lower adbomen, usually followed by gas, etc. 

Hang in there.  If the pain gets too bad, just call Barix tonight.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Heather T.
on 8/1/08 10:40 am - Bucks County, PA
Hey Liz,
No advice, but I hope you feel better soon :)
HT

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

retta0426
on 8/1/08 11:19 am - Middletown, PA
Hey Heather, I just HAD to comment on your beautiful little ones!! Absolutely adorable! Give them lots of hugs. :)
Heather T.
on 8/1/08 1:14 pm - Bucks County, PA
Thanks, I am snuggling with Joey as we speak...he loves to surf the net with Mommy, and it is the only time I get on the computer unless i am at work!

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

Pam Hart
on 8/1/08 10:59 am - Easton, PA
Yea, calling Barix is always the right option.  I do hope you feel better soon!

My first thought - although scary - was a bit of an obstruction.  That could cause the vomiting and what not - but  considering you are keeping things down today - that's probably not the answer.

Let us know!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 8/1/08 11:08 am - Lancaster, PA
hope you feel better. Stay alert and dont be afraid to call them if you get worried.
Liz R.
on 8/1/08 9:50 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks everyone! I am feeling a bit better this morning. I'll keep a close eye on things over the next few days and call Barix if anything gets worse.

Thanks so much!

Liz
Jan K.
on 8/2/08 11:40 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hey Liz, watch the OJ, it's very caustic due to the acidity it has.  Persoanlly,I would toss PB n J with OJ regardless of what was or not done to my insides.  OJ kills me unless I have a 'full' pouch and that would mean bread like substance to absorb the acid so I don't drink it. 

Glad you feel better.
Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views