I came back today!

BlancheJackson
on 8/1/08 1:51 am - Butler, PA
Okay, so here I am.. didn't just disappear this time!  I've even posted some replys!!!

I'm hoping that I can stick to my plan as outlined in one of my replys earlier.. just back to low carb, high protein, lots of liquids... and try to get some sort of exercise in.

I'm going to try to forget the fact that I can tolerate an enormous amount of carbs.. sugar,  icecream..etc.  There is no way I want to gain back all that I lost.. so here goes!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Patricia R.
on 8/1/08 2:07 am - Perry, MI
You can do it.  We can do it.  We are not alone in this journey, and we have wonderful PA people here to cheer us on. 

Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 8/1/08 2:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome back!! See, it wasn't too bad coming back a second day in a row. If nothing else it lets you read about everyone's issues, problems, highs and lows and know that you're not alone in all this and that someone is always willing to lend an ear or a shoulder if you need one.

Being able to tolerate sugars and all has to be difficult. I haven't tested my dumping syndrome since I actually dumped big time 2 weeks out from surgery, and have no plans on testing it either, so in that I supposed I'm fortunate. Crunchy, salty foods sit rather well with me, so I know I have to watch those.

You've had an incredible journey from wonderful highs to heart-wrenching lows, but I'm glad you're back now and trying to get it all together again.

Best of everything to you - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 8/1/08 12:37 pm - Lancaster, PA
good for you and welcome back
Pam Hart
on 8/1/08 5:44 pm - Easton, PA
Good job hanging in there!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views