OT: Male Revue Fundraiser

bubble273
on 8/1/08 5:46 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

My husband is a volunteer fire fighter for the town of Croydon in Bucks County.  Every year they a male revue!!  I'm sure everybody knows what that is, but if you don't, I'll clue you in.  It's where really hot men take off almost all of their clothes!!!  WHOOOHOOOOO :)  Sorry gentlemen, but we women have got to let loose sometimes.  But anyway, I just wanted to put it out there for anyone who would be interested.  I've copied into this post info about it.  If you would like to contact me personally about it, you can repost here or send me a PM or send me an email at my home address which is [email protected]  As it gets closer to September, I will probably post this again.  I hope nobody minds.  It's for a good cause :)  No...really it is :)

Hosted By: Croydon Fire Company/Kim Findlay

FEATURING:AMAZINGDANCERS. Com

When: Saturday Sep 27, 2008
at 7:00 PM
Where: Croydon Fire House
911 State Road
Croydon, PA 19021
United States
Description:
$25.00 In advance/$30.00 At The Door

Price Includes:
Entrance, Food, Beer, Soda Set-ups, Door Prizes, & FUN!!!

Click Here To View Event

Karen

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 8/1/08 5:51 am - Philly Girl, PA
DAMN! Why does it have to be on my sons birtday! Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/08 8:37 am
OH MY!!  This might be fun....I will keep the date in mind.

HG
Shan08
on 8/1/08 9:56 am - the Skook, PA
Uh-oh.  The labeled those links as spam, and they have been disabled.

Sorry :(

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
sbrunell
on 8/2/08 11:50 pm - Bensalem, PA
I find it shameful and disrespectful to us men. Ok, actually I don't.

But I do find it interesting, if there was a women revue, the locals would come down on it right away. NOW would probably picket, even if it was to cure childhood cancer.

It's really unfortunate how feminism has a reverse discrimination. Here's an example and I will get off my soapbox. I should point out that women make up 51% of the college population, and that number has grown to the the enlistment of more men into the armed forces.

Anyway, when i was applying for college, some women sued VMA, the Virginia Military Academy, because they did not accept women. The college lost, because they receive public funding. I thought this was silly, so when I was applying to college, I applied to Rutgers University, and you can apply to several of the same colleges w/i the university. I applied to Douglas College, the all women's college, and since Douglas College was part of the State University, it also received public funding.

Well I received a letter saying that only women were to be admitted, and that there were something along the lines of "separate but equal" colleges within the university that I could apply to. I just found it amusing.

Anyway, that's my point. I expect some messages calling me a jerk, so I can just go ahead and agree now. But those of you who have sons, might realize that what I am saying is true.

Maybe some day we, as a country, will get it right. But I hear that pigs may fly, also
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views