Why I hate decimals!!!

sbrunell
on 8/1/08 12:03 am - Bensalem, PA
Ok, I had my weigh in at home.

I have been pushing to hit the 299 mark for some time, but I've been finding while I have not lost weight, I have lost a pants size....I guess I am putting on muscle while losing fat.  And I know I shouldn't be concern about the weight. I get it. I really do.

But this morning it came up 300.1 . I didn't have enough pee this morning cuz I went to do that and come back and it was the same.

Life can be so unfair!

I guess I am going to work out extra hard.

Probably will put on more muscle
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

dawgpound215
on 8/1/08 2:01 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
worrying bout the numbers will drive you crazy. if ur doing what youve been told you cant but help to be slimmer,trimmer and healthier.
dit657
on 8/1/08 2:47 am - Boothwyn, PA
Throw the digital out and get an old-fashioned one with the dial! That's what I have and it always lands on even numbers - no stinking little decimal points. Then again it sounds like you're still weighing yourself way too often, bud - you've got to kick that scale habit - once a week is more than sufficient - more often than that will drive you insane!! Give it a rest for a few days and I bet the next time you hop on it goes well below that 300 lb mark.

Good luck! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DebiMcK23
on 8/1/08 3:50 am - Aston, PA
As someone who has been bouncing between 205 and 201.4, I can feel your pain...
We will both get there soon enough.
Maybe try switching your workout up a bit.  If you normally to cardio then weights, try it the other way around...

303/197/153

Liz R.
on 8/1/08 4:08 am - Easton, PA
I'm right there with you - I go between 205 and 200 and even hit 198 once - it was an evil trick but this too shall come! Before you know it you'll be nearing the 250 mark! If you are eating carbs (bread, crackers etc) try cutting them out for a few days and upping your protein - add in a shake as a snack and I bet you will see it move. NEXT WEEK when you weigh...

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views