What are you doing to move today?

lauraanne715
on 7/31/08 11:34 pm - Pottstown, PA

Okay everyone! What are you planning to do excersise wise for the day? 

I just got done walking on the treadmill for almost an hour and plan on lifting my little 5lb weights this evening.

I just got a Denise Austin Yoga DVD so maybe I'll try that later...

But that is all for today!! Let's see what everone else is up to!

much luv!

Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/1/08 12:46 am - Boothwyn, PA
Lugging around this stupid 10 pound airboot will be about all the 'moving' I can tolerate today!! LOL! I am going to do my upper body stuff tonight, and tomorrow plan on attempting some time on my recumbant bike. Slowly, but surely. I will really miss my weekend walks with my dog, tho - I always looked forward to them - they'll happen again, just not for a couple of weeks I guess.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 8/1/08 2:18 am - Perry, MI
Hey Laura,
Now that it is afternoon, I am going to haul my butt over to the pool and swim.  The water is just luxurious these days. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ladychief231
on 8/1/08 2:32 am - Douglassville, PA
Going for  a bike ride (10 miles)  after work. Can't wait.

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

CherylT
on 8/1/08 8:49 am - Perkasie, PA
I did my sweatin' to the Oldies 4 DVD.
I mowed half the lawn. It's a big freakin' lawn...I have more land than I do house....ticks me off...heehee.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views