What's on your plate today??

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 9:51 pm
I am coming up on my two year surgiversary in September...where did the time go?  Here is what I am eating today...how about you?

B:  Turkey sausage, egge white, Lite cheese, 1/2 light english muffin
S:  organic cereal, skim, 1/2 banana
L:  Thai shrimp
D:  Turkey burger with cheese, grilled zuchini

Iced decaf with skim

This will give me about 70 grams of protein.

HG
dit657
on 7/31/08 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congrats on the upcoming 2 year surgiversary Heather - WOW!!

Here's my plan:

B: Vanilla Matrix Protein Shake - 30 grams protein
S: Lo-fat String Cheese - 6 grams protein
L: Tuna Salad w/saltines or soy chips - 20 grams protein
S: Cottage Cheese - 12 grams protein
D: Crab Cake & veggies - 15 grams protein (?)
S: Not sure yet

Goal is 73 grams protein.

I am enjoying a vanilla iced decaf coffee this morning - finally went on line and ordered some of the DaVinci sugar free syrups and made my own - Starbucks was just getting too expensive - $4.00 for what I drink - that's insane!! I must say mine turned out really well so I'm happy about that, and I can enjoy them more often since I can make them at home a lot cheaper than buying them out.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 7/31/08 10:05 pm - Easton, PA
I haven't been pre planning my meals lately - and have noticed I "struggle" getting in my protein as I'm counting....so I need to pre plan.  Tonight of course is a difficult night to do so as 1/2 of my meals will be during the night and then I'll nap and end up eating the other half during the day on Saturday as it's my weekend off....plus tonight they are "forecasting" a horrible night in the ER as the local concert arena has a group (O.A.R) that has notoriously reeked havock on our ER...so I am planning for a night of not being able to eat to much.......with all that....here's the game plan:

B:  Ricotta cheese 20gm
S:  1/2 protein shake 21gm
L:  Protein bar 10gm
S:  1/2 protein shake 21gm

Then it will probably be home and nap and we'll see what I can figure out for Saturday.

Total:  72gm (actually - that's above my goal for one day - so Saturday should be ok....)

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 7/31/08 10:27 pm
Pam!     5lbs to go????!!!!!!!

You rock it girl!

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 7/31/08 11:17 pm - Easton, PA
Actually - *gloating* I need to up date my ticker - as of yesterday it is 2 pounds to go.

Funny story here - I thought I WAS at goal as Dr. P had never really given me a number before and I knew my "ideal" weight" was between 125-135 and I was at 135.  Well I went to Barix last week (I had hit 135 but then got my monthly friend so up 3 pounds I went and weighed in at 138)  So the nut looks at me and says "GREAT!!  138, huh??  You only have 10 pounds to go!"  My face must have said it all - cause she goes "what - did you expect a different number?" so I told her what I thought....and she said "well according to your chart we have 128 down....".....

So I said I would try and see what would happen but was happy where I was.....and I've dropped the monthly friend weight along with 4 pounds of their friends...so here I am.

Still not happy with my body - still not seeing what everyone else sees - still see myself as I was - you know the drill.  I really REALLY need to work on toning my mid section.  That will be this next years "plan of successing"  I understand all of it won't go away - and I understand that I will probably never be happy with everything - but I sure can try.  I do toning now - but haven't in awhile and HATE doing my midsection....but I must I must......

Thanks Jen!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GinaB308
on 8/1/08 12:46 am - PA
I was a naughty girl!!!  I had a DD donut for breakfast, I think it was an out of body experience.  Someone brought in Donuts and i just took one and started eating it.  I know "beatings"  I will watch the rest of the day and do extra at the gym tonight.  Who am I kidding, I can't possible do more at the gym!  the menu for the rest of the day is as follows:

S: cheese stick and 3 RF Triscuits 8.5g
L:  grilled chicken and some salad(barbecue at work) 16g
S:  cheese stick and 4 RF Triscuits 8.5g
D:  probably carved roast beef and cheese 20 ishg
s:  profect 25g

Target:  74 g
Total for the day78 g

Enjoy your weekend!
Gina

Nicole0216
on 8/1/08 8:49 am - Lancaster, PA
5th day

I had scrambled eggs with cheese this morning.

For lunch i had a hamburger patty with cheese.

Had a chai latte.

Some cashews

and for dinner will be roast turkey wrap.

Lots of water
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views