Day 4

Nicole0216
on 7/31/08 11:09 am - Lancaster, PA
hey yal well it is day 4.

Today I ate scrambled egg for breakfast. I had a protein shake. and some oatmeal for lunch.
Chai latte of course.
I had fried up a hamburger patty to eat for dinner and i forgot it so I was not sure what to do. People at work were ordering mexican so I got a shredded beef soft taco. I ate half of it and threw it away so I would not be tempted to graze on it.

I have a protein bar for later.

Tomorrow it its back to dense proteins, I guess I will be eating that hamburger. LOL.

I did make the mistake of weighing myself this morning and I had a 2 lb loss. I was kind of expecting more than that, but I will accept it. This process is more than about weight loss.

Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 11:41 am - Perry, MI
You go girl!!!!   Way to be a role model for me.  When I have the groceries in stock for it, I will do this, probably next week.

I am sugar free two days in a row, which for me is a HUGE accomplishment at this point.

Huggles and love,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 7/31/08 12:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
you can do it. It helped to have the supplies on hand so I could start and be ok. I will cheer you on when you decide to give it another whirl.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views