I need my OH family, can you help me out on this

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/31/08 8:28 am, edited 7/31/08 8:29 am

I  am in need of an attorney to raise my daughters estate and another one who is a heavy hitter to handle what her accident attorney in my view let her down.  If anyone knows of an attorney who can handle a wrongful death suit based on the way the automobile insurance company treated her and led to her mental state.  Please PM me with a name and phone number. 

I spoke to my daughters lawyer today who I told "your a milk and toast" lawyer.  He had no clue what that means.  But he told me that her case if persued via a raised estate, would probably have no merit because her pain and suffering ending when she ended her life.  You have no idea how pissed and frustrated I am at this moment.  As far as I am concerned there is no amount of money that could ever repay me for my loss.  She went through 4 years of living hell.  If she would have been represented by an attorney who had moxie, she would be here today.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 8:51 am

Heather T may know of someone.  Her firm is in Norristown, so she may be familiar with the lawyers in this area.  Also, I know a few others here work for law firms in the city, so hopefully they will see this and give you some suggestions. 

Good luck!

HG

Heather T.
on 7/31/08 11:43 pm - Bucks County, PA
Nanette,
I sent you a PM....give me a call or shoot me an email. 
Heather T.

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

Boogaloo
on 8/1/08 7:34 am - PA
Hi My Friend,
I cannot help you find a lawyer, but I just wanted to let you know that after reading your post a said a little prayer for you .
Lou
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views