Just wanted to share (Proud of myself)

ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:47 am - West Middlesex , PA
Yes it is sad,But you are right just keep looking forward to greater things.Thanks
Ronni

dit657
on 7/31/08 9:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Oh Ronni - I'm so happy for you!! Sounds like you had a wonderful, wonderful day with your family and were able to enjoy yourself so much, too! The journey just gets better and better as the pounds come off. Enjoy every WOW moment, big and small - they all add up to a healther, happier life and lifestyle! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:49 am - West Middlesex , PA

Thanks Kathy. Yes it dose just keep getting better and better.
Ronni

Pam Hart
on 7/31/08 10:00 pm - Easton, PA
What a great day you had!  You deserve to be very proud of yourself!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:50 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thank you Pam

J. M.
on 7/31/08 10:23 pm
It'samazing isnt it????  And you will continue to feel better and better as you realize what you can now do.

Just this morning, I threw my nephew in the stroller and took him for a quick walk around the block.  It felt so good not gasping for air, sweating, etc.  I often forget what great shape Im in until I do something like that.

Congrats to you and keep on moving!!!

~ Jen   

ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:52 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thanks It is AMAZING

lauraanne715
on 7/31/08 11:47 pm - Pottstown, PA

Ronnie--

That is amazing! I love how we are able to start having the freedom to do things that in the past we would have shied away from.  Good for you walking all over the zoo and fair!!  You must have felt amazing!!  Keep up all your hard work!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:53 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thank You Laura

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/31/08 11:48 pm - PA
Ronni - That's AWESOME!! Congratulations!! Sounds like a great day! Wishing you many more wow moments :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views