Just wanted to share (Proud of myself)

ronni5468
on 7/31/08 12:47 pm - West Middlesex , PA
   Well I'm 14 weeks out and down 90Lbs. Last weekend my husband and I along with our two sons took our 1yr old Granddaughter to the Pittsburge zoo. Now I know that this sounds very bad, But my oldest is21 and my baby is 15 and We have never taken them to the zoo. It is not like it is that far only an hour away. I just couln't walk the zoo before so we just didn't do it. ( SAD ) Well I had no trouble sat. I walked for 4 hrs. It felt amazing to be able to do that and we had so much fun.
We didn't stop there though. We also went to the fair latter that evening. I just can't believe that I was able and I didn't even think about..... Were is the next  bench  that I can sit on, Or how far do we have to park. I'm so glad that I had this surgery. Like so many have saaid. Just wish that I would have done it sooner. I just wanted to share.

Ronni 

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 1:00 pm
That's fantastic!!  I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and your new found "freedom."  Good for you!!

Thanks for sharing.

HG
ronni5468
on 7/31/08 1:03 pm - West Middlesex , PA
Thanks Heather

Nicole0216
on 7/31/08 2:09 pm - Lancaster, PA
That is so awesome. We miss out on so much by being heavy, I am glad you are making up for lost time.
ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:41 am - West Middlesex , PA
Thank you Nicole

Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 6:52 pm - Perry, MI
Ronni,
You go girl.  Isn't it wonderful how much of life we can participate in because of our weight loss.  Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:44 am - West Middlesex , PA
Yes Tri**** is wonderful Thanks
Ronni

Liz R.
on 7/31/08 8:42 pm - Easton, PA
Ronni - Congrats! Its never too late to start living life! Our surgeries have given us a new lease on life so enjoy every moment of it! We are proud of you too!

Liz
ronni5468
on 8/2/08 2:42 am - West Middlesex , PA
Yes Liz I do have a new lease on life Thank you
Ronni

bubble273
on 7/31/08 9:06 pm - Levittown, PA

Ronnie,

I have chills and tears right now.  This journey is soooooooo emotional.  And when people post things that I can relate to, it just gets to me.  I am so proud of you and happy for you.  That is wonderful.  You really do realize how much time you wasted being overweight and unhappy.  Anyplace that I would have to walk too far, I would always make the excuse of not going.  It's horrible.  Or if I did go, I'd want to leave as soon as I got there.  It really is sad.  But now we don't have to look back, we can just look ahead to all the great things we're able to do.

Keep going strong...there are WAY MORE WOW moments to come.  Good for you!!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views