These G(*^##^( STONES.....

litlhurry
on 7/31/08 12:04 pm - anytown, PA
16 more medical hrs. could not  position to visualize the stones-too much hanging skin..come back when you have a tummy tuck  tough luck will take the stent out tomorrow drink lots so they dont get bigger, If you were a pilot you'd be grounded but you're not so just play the waiting game like 1000's of others. Stay hydrated.. yeah and don't eat or drink for 16 hrs.....................................................................................................................................................
Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 12:14 pm - Perry, MI
Boy, that really sucks.  I am sorry you are experiencing this.  Praying for you to experience some relief.  Hang in there.
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 12:25 pm
Are you kidding me????  OMG...I am so sorry they put you through all of that for nothing.  Have you considered getting a 2nd opinion after today? 

HG
Nicole0216
on 7/31/08 12:40 pm - Lancaster, PA
that just doesnt seem right. I am sorry.
Pam Hart
on 7/31/08 10:16 pm - Easton, PA
I'd definately be looking at a second opinion - I'm not well versed in stones and instances such as this so I don't have to much medical knowledge to go on here....but c'mon....

Here's hoping you feel better soon!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views