This is weird...?

lauraanne715
on 7/31/08 7:16 am - Pottstown, PA

So I am sitting with my feet up on the ottoman and I look at my feet and ankles and notice that while my right ankle is thinner and actually looks like an ankle...my left ankle is still fat...not huge or anything and its not swollen it just is bigger than the right ankle and now that I have noticed I can't stop staring at my weirdly shaped ankles!! Is this normal? Did my right leg lose weight faster than the left?

Very weird..maybe I could join one of those traveling sideshows as "Skinny ankle Fat ankle girl!"  LOL

Oh well let me know what ya'll think...

Much luv!!

Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 8:17 am
Well, I hope it's not weird, cause I have the same thing...but my entire right leg is bigger than my left.  As a matter of fact, my whole body is crooked LOL.....I have a slight curve in my spine, which i didn't even know about until I read an MRI or CAT scan report recently....explains my crookedness. And, I guess it explains why my haircuts are always crooked.  I never really noticed the difference in my leg sizes until I lost the weight.  I am hoping that once I am ready for plastic surgery, the surgeon can maybe suck something out of my right leg to make it even with the left. 

HG
dreamzbac04
on 7/31/08 8:33 am
Hello,
I was just passing through and saw your post. I also noticed that you had surgery with Dr. Brader. So I thought maybe you could answer some questions. What did you think of the whole experince? How did Dr. Brader treat you as a person? I have not had the chance to meet with him yet. My fist appt will be Aug 14th. What should I expect in the months to come? Well I hope all is well with you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kristin
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 8:40 am
Hi Kristin,

I had surgery with Dr. B when he was still at Barix.  I need to make my 2 year appointment with him soon.  I haven't been to his new facility at Lancaster General, but the programs sounds fantastic.  He is an incredible surgeon and person.  He really cares about his patients.  You have made an excellent choice.  PM me and I will answer any questions you have...at least as best as I can remember from 2 years ago.  I am sure his program is different that the Barix program, but I am sure it is fantastic. 

Heather G
lauraanne715
on 7/31/08 8:41 am - Pottstown, PA

Heather-

Thanks for the reassurance that I amnot the only one who is crooked--I guess being round for so long hid it!!

Take care!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

Pam Hart
on 7/31/08 10:57 am - Easton, PA
Actually - NOTHING on the body is symmetrical like we think.....it's weird!

My measurments - most of the ones on the right side of my body are a little bit bigger than the left side - partly because I am dominantly right handed - so I use the right side of my body more...party because the body is just weird!

I loved the traveling side show comment....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 12:12 pm - Perry, MI
If nothing on our bodies in symmetrical, who do bra makers make bras with cup sizes the same size?  Shouldn't they offer bras with different cup sizes for us lopsided boob people?

Just trying to be silly.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 7/31/08 10:13 pm - Easton, PA
Yes they should!! LOL!!! actually most have one "lower" than the other - and men well - on of their Lower issues is lower than the others as well!!  to funny trish!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 10:32 pm - Perry, MI

Pam, I knew about the man thing being assymetrical.  I had two boys.  Diaper changes and marriage taught me a thing or two.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 7/31/08 11:07 pm - Pottstown, PA

I would like if bra makers could just make bras comfortable and at the same time the bra is able to lift "the girls" !!  Cause I got overblessed in the boob department!!  LOL

Laura

Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views