Barix

Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 12:15 am - DE
Hey Guys,
Is anyone here gonna be at Barix on Aug. 6th.? I have Dr. Boe. If so see ya on the second floor. Let me know !
Hugs-Dianne
dit657
on 7/31/08 12:43 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Dianne - I'm a Dr Boe baby too - I see him on Aug 20 for my 6 month post-op. You're in great hands - he's a doll!! Best of luck to you on the 6th - we'll be thinking about you!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 12:51 am - DE
Thanks Kathy,
Dr. Boe is pretty awesome isn't he ! The minute I drove onto the Barix parking lot i knew I was going to be in good hands, Dr. Boe just clinched the deal for me. Can't wait to be on the losers bench with all of you !
Lslaven
on 7/31/08 1:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
Dianne:
I also am a Boe baby.  Love him to death.  He is a phenomenal surgeon and person.  Unfortunately, I will be there on August 11th for my 3 month check up and you will be home recuperating by then.  I wish you all the best, and if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Linda
Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 1:24 am - DE
Thanks Linda,
That's ok, I wish u well on your checkup. I just want to get this party started ! I cant wait to be on the losers bench ! Maybe I will see ya on one of my checkups or a support group meeting.
Melanie B.
on 7/31/08 1:50 am - Doylestown, PA
I'll be there on the 7th for for PATs. Best of luck.

Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 2:59 am - DE

Melanie,
Congrat's, The PATS are a sinch. It only takes a few hours. Barix is like a well oiled machine. Also good luck with your surgery ! Come on up to see me, my name is Dianne Pierce.

Maybe see u soon !

rita61677
on 7/31/08 3:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi DIanne - Ill be  there on the 7th with Dr. Pupkova for my RnY. Wanta be walking buddies???
Melanie B.
on 7/31/08 3:08 am - Doylestown, PA
Rita, maybe I'll see you in the lobby. I'm there at 8am for my PATs. Dianne, I'll certianly come and look for you.

Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 3:54 am - DE
Rita,
Heck yeah we can be walking buddies, as long as the poles don't get hooked together,,, lol . I look forward to it, I'll come looking for ya. I need your last name cuz of the privacy act they are kinda strick there. I put my last name out there earlier, Dianne Pierce. Put your running shoes on cuz I am gonna kick the gas out of ya ! lol
Hugs Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views