What are you doing to move today?

lauraanne715
on 7/30/08 11:10 pm - Pottstown, PA

Hello Everyone!!

Well the Excersise thread got me thinking that we should share what our excersise routines are--this will help motivate each other and give new ideas to those of us who may be falling into ruts.  So what did you do today or what are you panning to do today to move and lose?

I walked for 45 mins on my treadmill and will be doing some strength training with 5lb weights this evening.

Now I want to know what did you do today?

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

ldillabough
on 7/30/08 11:35 pm - Burlington, NJ
Laura,

I will be taking a mile walk around my neighborhood. ( Nice way to meet new people!)  When I return home I'll get in the pool and swim for and hour or so, this helps to cool down and relax my musles and joints.  Have a Bow-flex but can't use until I'm 6 weeks out.  Can't wait for that.  I want to reduce the bat wings that are starting to show up.  Four weeks out and 27 pounds down!

To everyone, have a great day what ever you decide to do!

Lisa
Shannon O.
on 7/31/08 12:05 am - Reading, PA
I mowed and weed wacked the front yard and weed wacked the back (it is tiny... no grass just strange weeds lol)... but now my daughter is awake so I need to vacuum the living room and do the dishes... I might go to the gym tonight to do cardio... but normally Thurs are off from the gym days...

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 12:38 am
Not sure on the agenda today but last night I played football with two 20 year old guy cousins for over an hour...WTH was that about?

I have a docotors appointment so I may just cue up an on demand workout when I get home tonight.
Lslaven
on 7/31/08 1:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Laura:
I walked my 3 mile walk this morning with hubby and after work am going for my first session with my personal trainer.  When that is done, I hope to catch a class at the gym.  I did a class last week and was by far, the worst person in the class.......but, nonetheless, I made it through the class and that is all that counts. 
Linda
Nicole0216
on 7/31/08 8:56 am - Lancaster, PA
I was going to go to the gym today but I slept so late. I could not fall asleep last night. I will definately go tomorrow,
Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 11:05 am - Perry, MI
Hi Laura,
I swam for about 30 minutes this evening.  I love the pool.  I want to marry a rich man and live in a house with an indoor pool someday.  Either that, or win the lottery and build a house with an indoor pool.  Men are not necessary for this equation, though it would be nice to meet a nice guy someday.  The ones I have met lately were jerks. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ronni5468
on 7/31/08 12:29 pm, edited 7/31/08 12:30 pm - West Middlesex , PA
I went to the park and walked with a couple of other wls Friends we walked about a mile. This was our first walk so maybe it will be longer next time.

Ronni

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views