REMINDER - Support Group Meeting - Sat. Aug 9th - Liz's House!

Liz R.
on 7/30/08 9:20 pm - Easton, PA
All are welcome regardless of stage in the journey, surgeon or type of surgery! Support people are also welcome!

Date is Saturday August 9th - Noon 'till ??????
My address is

65 Raubsville Road
Easton, PA 18042

I am just a few miles from Route 22, 78, and not too far from 33. If anyone needs help with directions don't hesitate to contact me!

my cell is 610-462-1204

Everyone is welcome we just ask if you can bring a WLS safe beverage / snack for the group to share! This will let everyone try new things too!

Oh and if you have a favorite recipe don't hesitate to bring that along as well! I am always happy to share mine with others and have a great cookbook by Marlene Koch that all are welcome to check out!

Hope to see you there!

Liz
Dennis Belk
on 7/31/08 1:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Liz,
I just can't wait. I emailed some of our other friends we don't see as often like Evonne up in Hazleton, Nicki Z in Kennett Square and Bob of Lehighton. No responses yet but hopefully they can join us too.
See ya there,
Dennis
Liz R.
on 7/31/08 1:35 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Dennis!! I did copy everyone that I had in my e-mail address book, I had to send the e-mail in 3 parts because my provider only allows so many! I will re-send it next week just in case anyone is away.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you and Shauna!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views