What should I expect at my PATs next week?

Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 6:14 am - DE
Dr. Boe is just too cute !
Patricia R.
on 7/31/08 10:37 am - Perry, MI
Melanie,
They all covered everything from the PATs.  I just want you to know that I had Dr. Marymor and I love him.  He is absolutely the best doc I have ever met.  You are in good hands with him.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 7/31/08 8:53 pm - Easton, PA
I had to have the gal ultrasound too - hurt like hell because she couldn't find mine! Darn ribs kept getting in the way - apparently I have small spaces between my ribs... go figure - its the only thing on me that is small! lol

I also had to have a blood gas drawn - that was the worst. They stick this big needle in the vein in your arm - thought that I was going to pass out.

I had a snack and a drink with me too and had it as soon as I could. I was getting a migraine by the end of it all. It did go quickly though - I think that I was there about 4 hours.

I didn't have to pee in the cup until the morning of surgery.

Oh and I suggest bringing someone with you if you can - they gave me so much info I was glad that my mom was there to listen with me.

Best of luck!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views