sorry i need to cry and rant and rage

Patricia R.
on 7/30/08 8:44 pm - Perry, MI
Sweet Geri,
I am praying for you, and hope you will take some time to rest and recuperate now.  Go ahead and rant and cry.  Everything will fall into place, and you will see things more clearly in a day or two.

Hugs and prayers,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 9:41 pm - Reading, PA
looks like we are both having a crappy week... but I think you win! Praying for ya!

DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 11:34 pm - Aston, PA

Hey Geri,

Which hospital are you going to.  Do you have to stay overnight?  Do you want visitors?
I want to give you a hug in person!

Debi

303/197/153

dit657
on 7/31/08 12:34 am - Boothwyn, PA
Rant and Rave honey, rant and rave!! Wish you all the best with those kidney stones - never had them myself but saw my sister go thru it and can only imagine how painful it is. Please don't let depression overtake you right now - you need your wits about you and are NOT a total failure in any way, shape or form. Hang in there sounds trite but its the best you can do right now - you know we're all here pulling and praying for you. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 7/31/08 12:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
Geri:
I am praying that your skilled surgeon's hands get rid of these kidney stones once and for all and that you are back to your healthy self in no time.  Good luck!!!!!
Linda
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 2:09 am
Geri

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this down time but remember what goes down will go up again!
oobiebus
on 7/31/08 2:56 am - pottstown, PA
Hey sweety,I know what your going thru with your daughter!( My Kid)she is the texting queen,her phone never leaves her fingers she does it during dinner,even taking it in the potty with her,It got so bad that i made her get a pay as you go phone and got her off my plan cause she was costing me a fotune,Now she knows how the cost of things are by having to pay on her own! as for prayers needed,,We will forward alll prayers to you no problem! Hugs to if ya want!!! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Melanie B.
on 7/31/08 3:14 am - Doylestown, PA
i hope all works out and that some if not all of your difficulties are lessened in the very short future.

best of luck.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views