sorry i need to cry and rant and rage

litlhurry
on 7/30/08 12:12 pm - anytown, PA
I am going in for a second stone surgery tomorrow. The stone went the other way up in the kidneys..now he thinks he can see them to blast em  stent stays! Daughter ran a 600.00 phone bill with 4000 texts do you know how hard that is to accomplish? Not seeing eye to eye- a lot of sneaking behavior. I can no longer be the friend and must parent. I missed my 2 yr. with my surgeon cause I was in the hosp. The bariatric nurse quit there is no PA and no one to interpret labs all good but folate high--b6 fine b-12 fine? Calcium normal but stones! No one to explain it to me..and now rny related stones. someone keyed my car about 36 inches and my teaching assistant of 11 years took a new job.. I am having a hard time trusting the process and franlky feel the depression of last summer returning. I gained 10 lbs of iv FLUID  weight and only lost 6  so I am up four when I need to get down 60 more I feel like a total failure and have so little energy, faith in friends in parenting, partnering and anyone.. My husband has been chronically ill and is nearing disability-this throws all my safe feelings out the window..pray they blast the sh.. outta these stones tomorrow.I am drained of hope.
Pam Hart
on 7/30/08 12:17 pm - Easton, PA
My goodnes - you have every right to rant and rave and carry on - and we'll be praying for you tomorrow and hope this ends quickly.  The daughters cell needs to be taken away for awhile....hang in there.  It seems this is a tough time for a bunch of us on the boards - with Lisa and Trish having some problems too.  Hang in there....let us know what else you need.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/30/08 12:32 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Geri,

My prayers are with you and as lame as this one sounds, "this too shall pass". . .  rant on sweet Geri, you certainly have a lot of reasons, just be kind to the one person that matters now, YOU!

Cyber hugs and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Arlene E.
on 7/30/08 12:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Gerri

With all this sh__ you are dealing with, you have every right to cry, rant, rage, stomp, throw stuff and whatever else.  Blast away.

Arlene

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 1:24 pm
Goodness Geri!!  You are dealing with a lot right now.  I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending loads of stone blasting thoughts your way!!! 

Nicole0216
on 7/30/08 1:38 pm - Lancaster, PA
Oh my. Take a deep breath. Take one thing at a time. First lets get you healthy. I will pray that the Dr. can finally get you some relief. Second, there will be another teachers assistant, you never know may be even better. Third time to kick in to mommy mode, just cant let the child run the show, They are not capable. The weight will come off eventually in the right time I promise. For now breathe, and use the mantra LOL NOT HELPFUL when being negative.
simplykay
on 7/30/08 1:56 pm - Hatboro, PA
Lord, you are having a bit of a time.  You will be in my prayers tomorrow.  Take care of you first and the rest won't seem so daunting. 
evrblue
on 7/30/08 3:39 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
So sorry to hear you are having a (really) rough time right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope you can get some feeling of security back, and soon. I know how depressing that can be.
Take care of U.
litlhurry
on 7/30/08 6:56 pm - anytown, PA
Thanks everyone..everyone here is always kind and right. Gonna have an egg and then no food or water-surgery @5. oxxoxo g
Liz R.
on 7/30/08 8:17 pm - Easton, PA
well hopefully your already in the surgeons hands but I am thinking and praying for you!! Everything will work out in time...

4000 texts, I think that my fingers would fall off! (not to mention it would take me 1/2 hour to type each one! lol)

All will work out - we are here whatever you need!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views