Finally...the long awaited Date!!!

Marlo71
on 7/30/08 6:34 am - Harrisburg, PA
ok, so Holy Cow.  I finally have a date for my surgery.  Friday September 5th!!   They actually wanted to me have it August 8th, but that was WAY too soon for me!  I am ready but need some time to get everything, including my eating habits in order!!  So, after years and years of fantasizing about this surgery, I have a date.  So, unless something post pones it, I will be on the losers bench soon!  Most people around me are supportive, a few think I'm crazy, but my mother and my best friends are 100% behind me, so that makes me feel better!! 
So, I guess now I wait!   I am soooo glad that I found this board and have made such great connections with eveyone on here.  Thank you so much!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

-Marlo 

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 6:37 am
Congratulations Marlo!  The day will be here before you know it. 

Heather G
lauraanne715
on 7/30/08 7:13 am - Pottstown, PA

Congrats!! You'll be on the losers bench in no time!!  Woo-hoo!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Nicole0216
on 7/30/08 7:36 am - Lancaster, PA
Congrats it will be here fast. Try and make sure you keep the last meals to a minimum so you dont gain any weight. They dont like that LOL
Shan08
on 7/30/08 7:47 am - the Skook, PA

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 7:50 am - Reading, PA
the 5th is a good day! That will be my 1 year annv. date for my surgery! Good Luck hun!

Laureen S.
on 7/30/08 12:37 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
The time between now and then will fly, but you might feel otherwise, congratulations and we are all here to welcome you to the bench come September!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Marlo71
on 7/30/08 10:57 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Thanks so much Everyone!  I think around Sept 1st I will be freaking out....LOL  but I am excited and I am ready to do this!!

-Marlo 

Lslaven
on 7/31/08 12:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Marlo.  This is an exciting yet stressful time for you.  Reach out to us whenever you need any questions answered.  We are all here for you. 

I am moving over on the loser's bench and making a spot right next to me for you!!!!!!
Linda
dit657
on 7/31/08 12:28 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on the big date!! That's awesome! Everything will fall into place now and you're date will be here before you know it. I'm so happy for you!! See you on the loser's bench! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views