crushed and depressed

Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 7:44 am, edited 7/30/08 7:45 am - Reading, PA
I just found out that I lost my job with the insurance guy that I was working for doing telemarketing for... it wasn't my fault and he knew that I tried hard... but the list he bought for me to call on sucked... so for now he isn't going to do the telemarketing stuff...

Money is already tight enough, I really needed this job BAD... so please pray for me and my family... I have no idea how to tell Jeremy this... he doesn't know yet... so please pray that I will find out about the Gold's Gym job soon or I can get more hours at Lane Bryant... something please...

Arlene E.
on 7/30/08 8:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Shannon
Sorry - I hope things work out for you.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Lots of challenges have been shared on this board lately.  We are a strong bunch and will help you through this.

Arlene
Nicole0216
on 7/30/08 8:37 am - Lancaster, PA
Shannon

I am sorry. I will pray that something else comes along for you
dawgpound215
on 7/30/08 9:03 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
The Lord never closes a door without opening another. You may not see or realize it now but that opening door may lead you to a better place. Keep faith and this too shall pass.
Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 10:06 am - Reading, PA
That is what I keep hoping for... but it is hard when you look at your checking account and realize how badly you needed that job... that is what keeps going through my head right now... I am hoping that this leads to the job at Gold's Gym... but the gym isn't even open yet... it is still being built... so that makes it even harder... but thank you so much for the kind words! They mean the world to me...

Laureen S.
on 7/30/08 12:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Shannon,

My prayers are with you to get what you need.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 9:42 pm - Reading, PA
Thanks Laureen... I need all the prayers I can get right now!

evrblue
on 7/30/08 3:42 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Sorry to hear your lost your job, I know what that means for a family. I hope you get the call for the job at Gold's. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 9:44 pm - Reading, PA
Thanks... I really hope that I will hear something soon from Gold's and that I can pick up more hours at Lane Bryant for now... but if not then I might look for a job at the hospital being a clerk or something at night... I don't want to because it would mean even less time with Jeremy but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 11:36 pm - Aston, PA
I will be keeping you in my thoughts.  Hoping you get the job you want.
As for telling Jeremy, the best thing is to just bite the bullet and tell him immediately.
the longer you hold off on telling him, the harder it will get.

303/197/153

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views