Body Composition Report

DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 2:01 am, edited 7/30/08 4:04 am - Aston, PA
This morning, I went to Riddle Rehab Institute for a Body Composition Analysis
It only cost $25.00 and I spent an hour with Bob Baer, a man who is extremely knowledgable about exercise, weight loss, muscle gain, etc.

It was the best money I have ever spent.

I currently weight 203.5 lbs.

Weight of Lean Body Mass is 125.68 lbs
Percentage of Lean Body Mass is 61.8%
Lean Body Mass to Fat Ration 1.6 to 1
The optimal lean to fat ration for me is 3.2 to 1

Weight of Body Fat 77.82 lbs
Percentage of Body Fat 38.2%

My desired range of body fat is between 18% and 26%

If I am able to retain my muscle mass, and burn fat, my ideal weight would be

153 lbs at 18% body fat
170 lbs at 26% body fat

Of course, if I lose muscle, my ideal weight will go down...  but the goal for me right now is maintain muscle, and lose fat.

If anyone wants the contact info to have this done, please send me a pm, and I will get Bob's contact info for you.

Edited for spelling errors

303/197/153

GinaB308
on 7/30/08 2:28 am - PA
HEY THERE, i AM CALLING YOU NOW.

G

DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 3:22 am - Aston, PA
Hey Gina,
Try to call me again.
I can't find your phone number at work and you didn't leave it on my machine.
I will definitely be at Planet tonight.  What time will you be there?
Debi

303/197/153

Lslaven
on 7/30/08 3:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Deb:
You go girl!!!!  How wonderfully you are doing.  I am scared to have mine done yet.  I don't want to cry.  Maybe when I get further along.  Thanks for sharing and keep on successing!!!!
Linda
DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 4:10 am - Aston, PA
I wish I had done one before surgery.  Even more then the scale or measurements, I think your body composition is an excellent tool to measure your sucess.

I have been stuck between 205 and 201 since May of this year.  I needed something to help me break the stall...  this information is going to help me!

303/197/153

Liz R.
on 7/30/08 4:48 am - Easton, PA
Debi I'm in that boat with you there! I did get to 197 once... I'll have to see if there is someone out my way that does that! Sounds very interesting!

Liz

PS - Fantastic work!
DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 11:29 pm - Aston, PA
I think you can get a body comp done in most gyms, but I think Riddle Rehab is much cheaper than most places.  Plus Bob is so into it, he scheduled me for 30 minutes, but kept me there for over an hour.  LOL

If you want, I could see if he knows anyone up in your area? 

303/197/153

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 6:43 am
Deb,

That sounds great.  Where is Riddle Rehab?  I might be interested. 

You are doing fantastic!  I am in the same boat as you are...and it looks like Liz too....I have been stuck between 201 and 205 for about two months now.  I know my body is going to be a real d*ck head and not let me cross over into the 100's without a major fight.  Maybe we will all make the leap on the same day!!

Hg
DebiMcK23
on 7/30/08 11:27 pm - Aston, PA
Hey HG,

Gina and I were at the gym last night talking about how we need to have a girls night out!
Riddle Rehab is right behind Riddle Memorial Hospital, next to the Granite Run Mall on Route One.  Gary's buddy just bought a bar in Aston and has been getting some really great bands coming in.

I was 202 this morning.  I am going to break this stall before we go to Vegas on the 10th.

I might try the 5 day pouch test on Monday again.  LOL

Bob Baer is on vacation for the next week, but I know you would love to talk with him.  He is so passionate about fitness, and he has a snarky attitude about some of the standard "rules" about weightloss.   LOL  Let me know if you want his contact info!

Debi

303/197/153

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/08 1:44 am

Debi,

I am totally ready for a girls night out!  That bar in Aston sounds like fun...I love live bands.  Let me know when you are planning on going. 

Send me Bob Baer's info in a PM and I wil call him after he gets back from vacation. 

Hey...if you do the 5dpt, I will join you.  I would love to loose about 10 pounds before I go on vacation at the end of August. 

HG

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views