Wed. Roll Call!

Liz R.
on 7/29/08 8:54 pm - Easton, PA
Good Mroning All!

I am feeling a bit well *****y this morning! lol It is a combination of PMS, my back being sore, I think that I am getting a sinus infection and stress at work. Oh and a lack of sleep.

Today has me back at work for another stressful day. I am going straight home after work and hoping to get some flowers planted before they die from the heat.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Liz
bubble273
on 7/29/08 9:23 pm - Levittown, PA
Good morning everyone,

Well, I'm about to get in the shower because I have to go to Media this morning for a job and it is now 7:20 and I have to be there by 9:15.  With traffic and trying to find a parking spot I have to give myself enough time.  Though, I'm running short on it right now.

After my job I will be delvering Trish's Quick Shake that I've had sitting in my office for a week and a half.  I'm sooooooo sorry, Trish.  But you will have it today.

Other than that, after I'm home, it's back to the trenches on my computer.  I have a couple more transcripts to turn in so that I will have a nice paycheck.  Then it's cooking dinner and taking Connor to the doctor's tonight.

Have a great one!!!  I'm off to the shower!!!

Karen

dit657
on 7/29/08 9:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Wednesday Everybody - I'm at work with my left foot propped up and an ice bag on it again. Just took a darvocet about 1/2 hour ago so I'm feeling pretty stinking good right now!! I iced this stinking foot all night last night and it felt really good when I went to bed. Decided to skip work-out this morning to give it another day of rest and when I got up to shower and move around it started throbbing again. Will have to call the dr today because now there is heat in my foot and redness on my leg - what the h*ll is that all about?

On another note it seems too many of our OH friends are struggling with life and all the crap that goes along with it today, so please join me in sending many prayers and good wishes out to Trish and Lisa to help them through their difficult times - they're always there for everybody else and now they need our support and love.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 7/30/08 12:08 am - Easton, PA
Kathy,

I missed your post about your foot - what happened darlin?  Glad you decided to rest it another day - especially with it flaring up again this morning.  The heat on your foot and the redness in your leg - two things come to mind.  The first is cellulitis which is an infection of the skin/tissue and requires antibiotics - sometimes more than one round - to combat.  The second is a blood clot - although that would be a further out second guess.  I do hope you get answers from your doctor as neither one is something to fool around with.

Feel better.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 7/30/08 12:26 am - Boothwyn, PA
I have a bone spur on the top of my left foot and a ganglion cyst on top of that so there's a lovely bump on my foot. Most of the time its fine - a litle bothersome but not too awful. This is why I bought a recumbant bike because the treadmill really makes it flare up. I think I must have done something over the weekend on one of my long walks, tho, because this is pain and swelling like I've never had before. I just got an appt with a podiatrist for tomorrow afternoon - family doc couldn't see me til Tuesday and he'd probably just send me to someone else anyway. My toes are also arthritic in that foot so any time the pain flares up it shoots into my toes and my arch - ARGH! So I'm keeping it propped and iced again today and trying not to hobble around too much. The thing is it felt so good last night when I went to bed, and now today its all b*tchy again. Don't get old - it sucks!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bcutekitty
on 7/29/08 9:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA&Liz,
well today iam off from work heading out to my counseling session(which hopefully help me with the fact that my daughter moved out) then to dentisit appointment then my daughter is coming over for her 1st visit since she moved out we are all having dinner together,but i have to finish packing heading to Wildwood tomorrow till Monday
Have a great day everybody!

Lslaven
on 7/29/08 10:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good morning Liz and PA:
Hope you feel better Liz and Kathy.  I agree with you Kathy that we all must keep Lisa and Trish in our thoughts and prayers.  They have been strong rocks for all of us and now it is our turn to be there for them. 

Today, I am at work running floor-to-floor with trainings.  I will hit the gym on the way home.  I have been on a stall and the scale has not moved in 9 days.  I know it will eventually move, but I am still going to do my best to help it along.  This is when I would have given up in the past, and that is not up for discussion now.  I will work it and break this stall.

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone!!!!!
Linda

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 10:53 pm
Good morning! 

Hey Liz...it's a woman's God given right to be *****y LOL

I see a trip to Dunkin Donuts in my near future.  I am going through iced coffee withdrawl!  After work I am going to check on my mom's cat because they are away this week.  I will probably then throw something on the grill and then meet a friend for drinks.  We were going to do it last night, but he ended up working late and I ended up dumping on a 1/2 cup of regular water ice.  I have NEVER had that severe of a reaction to such a little amount of sugar.  My heart was beating so hard and fast that it actually hurt. 

Have a good day everyone.

HG

Laureen S.
on 7/29/08 10:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Liz, Everyone!

Sorry you are feeling *****y this a.m., though I understand the whys of it all!

I am actually feeling pretty relaxed and rested as I spent the night at a friend's house in my old neighborhood, was there to celebrate her 1 year back in sobreity, so I didn't have to get up at 4:30 this morning, been a while since I had almost a full 8 hours of sleep. 

Anyway, today finds me at work, after work I will be going to the gym, weekdays are generally regimented so that I can be at play come the weekends ;)  It is also my last workday this week, as tomorrow I am going back to traffic court to see if I can get them to see it my way (lol) and not have to get the points associated with making an illegal left turn. . . 

My positive thoughts and prayers go out to all, but most especially to those struggling with various life situations right now,

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Liz R.
on 7/29/08 11:01 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Ladies - I am going to take full advantage of my birth rite to be *****y today then! LOL SHould someone warn my husband? NAAA what fun would that be! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views