OMG YUM

Nicole0216
on 7/29/08 10:58 am - Lancaster, PA
I came home from work tonight and Jason revealed that he had made me some ice cream. The ice cream I made last night was ehhh not that great. ANyway he made me some CHAISCREAM!!!  It is SF vanilla chai protein ice cream and it is so good I just wanna kiss him!!!!!

Yum YUM you all know how i love my chai latte,,,,now i have chai ice cream and it is SF with protein in it!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 12:43 pm
That does sound yummy!!  Do you need an ice cream machine to make it?  Figures, I just threw one out.  Jason is a sweetheart!!  I hope you did kiss him! 

HG
Nicole0216
on 7/29/08 12:45 pm - Lancaster, PA
yes you need a machine. he is a sweetie
Lslaven
on 7/29/08 9:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole:
Gotta love your hubby.  He is the sweetest.  Can you ask him to share his recipe since I just purchased an icecream maker as well.
Linda
jasonk
on 7/30/08 8:50 am
Please bear with me this is my first post and my first time and making ice-cream.
  1 pint of fat free milk 2 Eggs + I Egg yolk ¼ cup of Splenda 3 Chia bags (perhaps more!) Vanilla extract 1 (possibly 2) scoops of vanilla protein powder
  OK, so I heated the milk in a pan to a steady simmer and added the tea bags and vanilla extract. In a bowl I mixed the eggs, Splenda and protein powder until nicely blended. When the tea was good and steeped I added about a cup of the milk steadily back in while still mixing (I think this helps the eggs not freak out). Then I added the egg mixture slowly back into the milk and cooked it a while until is started to thicken (mine didn’t get that thick). Then I set it aside in the fridge to cool before adding it to the ice cream maker and letting it do its thing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views