UPDATE

HopefulFuture
on 7/30/08 7:19 pm - Boston, MA
Nicole, your words mean so much to me.  Thank you very much for being here for me and for your perspective on it all.  I appreciate your support more than you know. 

I love you too, 
Lisa :)

cleos_mom
on 7/30/08 11:05 am - phila., PA
Hi Lisa
   I am sorry for what happened to you. I was wondering why you weren't on line.
Everything will work out, I know it seems like the end oft the world to you right now but eberything will work out. Keep your faith and everything happens for a reason.
I wish you the best in life and hope it all works out soon. and remember nwe all love you here
Susan
HopefulFuture
on 7/30/08 7:22 pm - Boston, MA
Hi Susan, 

Thank you so much for your response and for everything you wrote.  I really appreciate all of your support. 

I love you too, 

jovigirl
on 7/30/08 12:06 pm - washington, NJ
Big big hugs to you Lisa!!We miss you too

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

HopefulFuture
on 7/30/08 7:24 pm - Boston, MA
Big, big hugs right back at you Melinda.  Thank you for making me smile :)

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 12:09 pm
Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear about all you have been going through but as others have said already everything for a reason.  We may not know the reason why but in times things will work out for you.
 About 3 yeasrs ago I lost my job two months after my Dad died it got my out of a filed I hated but did it for the money. Now I am alot happier it took some time but things will upswing again for you.

Hang in there!

**hugs**
HopefulFuture
on 7/30/08 7:26 pm - Boston, MA
Beth,

Thank you so much for your response and for sharing your story with me.  I really appreciate all of your support. 

Hugs, 

bubble273
on 7/30/08 12:18 pm - Levittown, PA
Oh, Lisa....I am so, so sorry about this.  I wish I could snap my fingers and produce a law degree for you.  You worked so hard and have nothing to be ashamed about.  And you know what, being a lawyer isn't what it's all cracked up to be anyway.  I work with the buggers every day and sometimes could do without!!!  I know you would have been different and there aren't too many people like you who become lawyers.  But I know that you will move on to bigger and better and more awesome things.  Just keep your head up high and don't look back, just look ahead, because there is a place waiting for you in this world.  And wherever it is, you'll knock the socks off the place.  Stay strong and know that we are all here for you and support you in whatever you decide to do. 

I wish I could tell you what career to choose.  Hey, you can always become a court reporter like me!!  LOL.  Seriously, I believe it's the best profession there is.  You can make your own hours and make as little or as much money as you want.  You can work freelance or be an official in court.  I like freelance because I can be as flexible as I want and work when I want.  Whatever you decide to do, I know you will do great and excel.

Well, like I said, stay strong and don't look back.  Everything will work out.  Take care and don't be a stranger.

Karen

HopefulFuture
on 7/30/08 7:34 pm - Boston, MA
Thank you so very much Karen...for everything that you wrote.  You made me laugh with your "I work with the buggers every day and sometimes could do without" comment ;)  Thank you so much for your faith in me and for all of your support -- it is appreciated so much.  Also, thank you very much for reminding me about court reporting...you know, I knew that you were a court reporter, but in all the thinking I am doing, I don't think I ever would have thought of it!  I think being a paralegal might be too tough for me to handle emotionally (just because I might be constantly reminded of going to law school), but perhaps court reporting would be different because it's not like I would be in an office with the lawyers, doing the research, etc.  I also really like the flexibility aspect you mentioned -- I had no idea about that!  I might want to ask you some more questions about this down the road if you don't mind.  Thank you again Karen so much for everything. 

litlhurry
on 7/30/08 7:18 pm - anytown, PA
Oh Lisa.. I was so busy ranting and raging, I didn't see your open honest and grounded post til now. You have soo many changes..good ( adam? ) and sad and disappointing.  I guess advice for you is the same for myself but easier to gie huh? Things will work themselves out one way or another..use all your successing and and strenght to gain clarity for what you need the links in your chain are so much stronger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,love geri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views