Next Monday

lizziebug
on 7/29/08 4:08 am - Bristol, PA
Is anyone having surgery on 8/4 @ Barix in Langhorne? I am & I wanted to see if anyone else is.
I am so nervous!
dit657
on 7/29/08 5:22 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Liz - won't be at Barix that day but wanted to wish you all the best with your surgery!! Everybody loves Dr P - she's one of the best! Don't be nervous - well, never mind - we're all nervous when the date is approaching!! Sounds like you're ready, tho - you'll be in my thoughts and prayers that day! Have someone keep us posted. Take care - relax - and get ready for your brand new life! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lizziebug
on 7/29/08 10:57 pm - Bristol, PA
Thank you for the kind words!
Melanie B.
on 7/29/08 6:50 am - Doylestown, PA
how exciting! I wont be there on the 4th, but I have my PATs on the 7th. Hopefully you'll be getting out of there by then, but if not i might see you roaming the halls.

good luck!

lizziebug
on 7/29/08 10:59 pm - Bristol, PA
Thank you! Hopefully I'll be well enough to go home by then but I'll see you at the meetings!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 7:02 am
I would be worried if you were not nervous...You are gonna do great just remember to walk walk walk and sip sip sip...We are all gonna be here waiting for you the loser's bench!
lizziebug
on 7/29/08 11:00 pm - Bristol, PA
Thank you. I'v already started walking, about an hour a night. I'm on my way!
Lslaven
on 7/29/08 9:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Liz:
This is such an exciting time for you.  I know I was definitely nervous.  My pastor came in the morning of surgery, when I thought I was going to jump out of my skin, and prayed with me and my family for God to relieve my anxiety and stress and make the procedure go well.  It was only after that prayer that I calmed down.  Know we are all praying for you and wishing you much success.  Can't wait to follow along on your journey.
Linda
lizziebug
on 7/29/08 11:08 pm - Bristol, PA
Linda,
I am excited! & nervous! Definitely more excited then nervous.. I'm glade you reminded me I need to contact my Minister to see if she will pray with my husband & I on Sunday. I know that will make me feel a whole lot better. Thank you so much for your thoughts & prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views