1st day of pouch test

Nicole0216
on 7/28/08 10:12 am - Lancaster, PA

So far so good. I have had 2 protein shakes, 2 greek yogurts, and a SF latte. I am around 89 grams of protein at this point.

It has not been too bad. I am sure tomorrow the cats will begin to look tasty.  I am making some protein ice cream tonight. I will let ya know how it turns out.

Cheers

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/08 11:02 am
Great job Nicole.  You can do it!!  I hear cats taste like chicken LOL
dreamgirl119
on 7/28/08 7:33 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Go Nicole  Starting the 5DPT with you!  I've got a big batch of Pea Soup I've got to eat! LOL  Can you post the recipe for Protein Ice Cream...don't know if I'll be able to handle it or not.  I can't do milk!
Nicole0216
on 7/28/08 11:14 pm - Lancaster, PA
this is the link to the lady who originated the ice cream recipes

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/
Liz R.
on 7/28/08 8:27 pm - Easton, PA
Way to go Nicole! Keep up the great work!

LOL cats... chinese food... same thing right? aww my kitties ears are burining!

I have made ice cream with soy milk but would love your recipe for protein ice cream if you are up for sharing!

Liz
Nicole0216
on 7/28/08 11:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
This is the link to the lady whose recipe I have used. So far it is just ok. But i just made vanilla I think I need to spice it up.

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/
dit657
on 7/28/08 9:39 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Kittie Kabobs!! Run kitties run!!

Seriously Nicole you're going to do just fine on this - I'm only 5+ months out right now but I'm sure the day will come when I'll be doing the 5DPT myself and will need your support, so you know you have mine right now. Remember, you did this standing on  your head after surgery, so you can surely do it now to help yourself get back on track.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 7/29/08 5:35 am - Reading, PA
Thank you for posting her blog... if you know of any other blogs of WLS peeps let me know!!

But, I am doing a mod. version of 5 day pouch test... I am eatting a normal dinner... other wise I start to feel light headed... and yes I had blood work done... but Boe is behind by a month it seems in getting the results out right now lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views