Coupon for Planet Fitness in Langhorne

bubble273
on 7/28/08 4:59 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

I figured I would pass this on, since my family won't use it.  I just received an offer from Planet Fitness to be used for a family member.  So if you use it, you can just say you're my "cousin" or something!!!  LOL

Anyway, it is for $10 down and then it's $10 a month.  WOW!!!  You can't beat that.  And at Planet Fitness there are no contracts.  So you don't have to worry about if you want to cancel that you'll have to pay a bunch of money to them.  It's a great place, very clean and the people are very courteous.  And it really is a judgment free zone, as they call it.  Everybody keeps to themselves and you don't have to worry about anybody watching what you're doing.

At the bottom of the letter it says if I can't come with you to sign you up, then you can just bring the letter.  So whoever wants it, I will be willing to send it out to you.  The offer expires August 27th.  I did call to see if the coupon was good at other locations and it is not.  This particular coupon is for the Langhorne gym only. 

It's whoever responds first is who is getting the letter.  So If anyone is interested, just repost here.  This is a great deal and someone should take advantage of it.  If you're a person that has been thinking of joining somewhere, then you should really go for it.

Karen

kimmiep621
on 7/28/08 5:13 am
can i have it please??????

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

bubble273
on 7/28/08 9:45 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Kimmie,

You sure can.  And I can save myself a postage stamp, because I read that you live in Vermillion Hills.  I also live in Falls Township in the North Park section.  Just let me know if you would like me to drop it off to you or you rather me mail it to you.

Karen

kimmiep621
on 7/28/08 9:48 am
yay, now i can sign up for cheaper, i was planning on going this week to sign up since i canceled  LA fitness last week,  this is more my price point,   and hey i'll probably see you there.   i'm going to pm you now,  ty

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views