New pics

J. M.
on 7/27/08 3:17 am
New pics on my page from a wedding we went to and from my B day (where Im sportin my new necklace).

Its been a good summer for the most part.

Hope everyone has a great week!

~ Jen   

dawgpound215
on 7/27/08 3:27 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hi Jen........your pics are wonderful.......happy birthday (belated) btw........im home recovering from my RNY on monday, i hope meilahn did as good a job on my pouch as yours b/c it obviously worked, now i have to put in the work myself too........how did you handle maggiano's?/??  i loved that place when i was there b4, but i think id be afraid now, lol, j/k a lil......lol.......
J. M.
on 7/27/08 12:59 pm
Glad Dr. M took good care of you in the operating table! Hope you are hanging in there...he's not so great in terms of pain meds.  Hope you arent in too much pain.

I ate half of the half size 4 cheese ravioli and a 1/2 of a fried mozzeralla. Also a little bread and some red wine. oh yes- and cheesecake for dessert. about 4 forkfuls.  I can eat quite a bit these days.

Let me know if I can help with anything in terms of helping you work on your recovery. Take it one day at a time.  You'll do great!

~ Jen   

evrblue
on 7/27/08 6:28 am - McConnellsburg, PA

Looks like you had a good birthday! Best wishes for the upcoming year for you and your BF! You look great! Beautiful necklace too!

Nicole0216
on 7/27/08 1:55 pm - Lancaster, PA
Your pics are lovely. I adore your necklace.
dit657
on 7/27/08 10:41 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You two are so cute - glad you had a great birthday and found the man of your dreams! Its been an incredible year for you!! Happy Birthday. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 7/27/08 11:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Jen:
Love the new pics.  You look great in the dress you wore to the wedding.  I love the dress and the color.
Linda
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/27/08 11:37 pm - PA
Jen - Great pics....The necklace looks beautiful on you. And you and your boyfriend look gorgeous at the wedding :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Melanie B.
on 7/28/08 3:25 am - Doylestown, PA
you look awesome Jill. Keep it up.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA