Thanks for the Awesome advice!

JillZ
on 7/27/08 1:30 am - Warrington, PA
Just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome advice I read here, but especially I think it was Nan who I just got the best wisdom from.  She mentioned keeping your carbs within your fat range, I cut back my carbs and I've finally dropped a few more lbs.  I was still getting all  my protein and fluid in but I hadn't realized how many carbs were creeping back into my diet until I tracked it.  What a difference!!  Thanks a Million!

Nicole0216
on 7/27/08 1:56 pm - Lancaster, PA
Glad you got some good advice from Nan. what exactly did she tell you to do?
dit657
on 7/27/08 10:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I know what you're saying! Between Nan and the carb count and Mary I with adding some protein shakes back into my diet I broke my stall too and lost 5 lbs in 2 days! This place is a wealth of inforrmation - what would we do without each other?! Thanks Ladies - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
JillZ
on 7/28/08 2:48 am - Warrington, PA
Hi, Nan was actually answering a question from someone else and I just happened to read it.  She said that the range that you get for fat, -it's in the Barix bible -should be the range you should stay in for your carbs.  In other words if your max fat for the day is 42gr don't exceed 42gr in carbs.  It's pretty hard to do,  I didn't realize how many carbs are in some things.  So I'm just trying to limit my carbs more than I was and it's really helped!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views