Sunday Roll Call

ktreavis
on 7/26/08 10:13 pm - PA
Good Morning Everyone - I have to spend some time getting prepared for the week today. My brain is still in vacay mode. So, I am going to do some shopping, laundry and do some food prep. Nothing too big here. Hope you all have a good day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

bubble273
on 7/26/08 10:29 pm - Levittown, PA
Good morning everyone,

Well, after a busy day yesterday, I am going to chill today and do some laundry and sit at my work computer and get some transcribing done.  Gotta pay the bills!!!

Last night I actually I had a date with my husband and we went out to eat.  It was really yummy and it was nice to just spend "us" time and not have Connor with us.  When you have a child sometimes you forget about yourselves and just concentrate on them.  But it's important to have time alone and so we did.

Well, have a great Sunday!!

Karen

dit657
on 7/26/08 11:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Hot Steamy morning everybody - man, took a long walk and was sweating bullets by the time I got back - neighbor was outside watering his plants with the hose and I was very tempted to walk over and say 'just hose me down!'.

Have some cleaning to do - finished laundry - now need to put it all away, clean the bathroom and ride my bike. Hubby decided to stay up late watching bad TV so he's in for a rude awakening when I go in there and start doing my thing!

Not much on the agenda for today - just trying to stay cool. Downloaded more music onto my laptop and want to make up some more exercise routines on my MP3 - might do that today as well.

Hope everybody has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 12:06 am
Good Sunday Morning ~

I have been up since butt crack of dawn (6:00am)I just cannot sleep anymore. Which I feel bad for the person that feels my wrath if I do not get sleep soon.
So far I down loaded about 200 new songs and found a bunch of Madonna remixes so I was happy. I cleaned up my Itunes after deleting all my music files last week. No idea what I was thinking there yet recoverd everything and back in business again.

I have to run to the mall to return a skirt I bought that had a broken zipper so I am watching the clock so I can scoot to Neshamniy at 11 when it opens. Then I am working a graduation party for my girlfriend Mary's daughter then I totally forget that my girlfriends are comming up tonight for dinner till Kim reminded me last night. If I do not wrote things down in my book I do not remember when and where I am suppose to be anymore. 

I should have done laundry but I will leave that for my maid Juanita to do when ever she  sobers up and shows up for work again. I have been waiting for a few weeks now for her to get here.

Ok now that I have babbled here let me see who I can wake up via telephone to chat away to before I head to the mall.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 12:57 am
Good morning!  I stayed up until 3AM reading last night and the dog had me up at 5:00.  I did go back to bed and ended up sleeping until 10:00.  I am going to do some painting today...since I didn't have time to get to it yesterday, and I am hoping to finish regrouting my shower.  Grouting and caulking the showers has turned into the never ending project...but it will look nice and fresh and clean when I am done!  I hope to do some straightening up too...I have been to busy playing handyman, that I haven't cleaned up around here.  Depending on how long I work today, I may go see a movie tonight. 

Have a productive day!

HG
rita61677
on 7/27/08 1:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
HEather - if you didnt see batman yet - GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was great!!!! and I'm not a comic book fan or anything but Heath Ledger was unreal in it!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 1:47 am
Thanks Rita!  I was just going to check out whats playing at the local theaters.  My mom wants to see Mama Mia with me later in the week, so I will put that one on hold for now.  I will have to see where batman is playing. 

HG
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 2:34 am
I would second seeing the Dark Knight.... Mamma Mia is on my list to see as well. I saw the play last week and it was a lot of fun. It makes you like Abba in a new respect.
Enjoy!
rita61677
on 7/27/08 3:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
My parents went to see Mamma Mia over Batman and they were so disappointed. They had seen teh play a few times as well. They said PIerce Bronson is TERRIBLE in it!!!!! he cant sing a lick!!!!
Nicole0216
on 7/27/08 1:59 pm - Lancaster, PA

Well it is 11:57 pm so it almost too late for a sunday roll call but I will post anyway.

I am at work I worked from 4:30-12:30 yuck.

This morning slept late, then we went to merle norman and then bought an ice cream maker.

I am going to try some of the protein ice cream recipes running on the main board. I really need to get more protein. Would be nice to get a treat at the same time.

Watched some Miami Ink and such before work that is about it. Boring I know.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views