***Saturday Roll Call***

lauraanne715
on 7/25/08 10:36 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good Morning Everyone in PA!!

I saw the roll wasn't up yet so I decided to jump in and get it started--hope no one minds!! 

As for this lovely and hot (its only 8:30 am!!) day I am planning on spending time with hubby when he gets home from work and then finishing up my homework for this week in my class ( and maybe get a head start on next week!!) and finally I hope to tackle the upstairs storage closet and get that organized a bit!

So basically it is a stay inside in the cool air day but it should be productive!  Then tonight it is on the treadmill and then I will do my new yoga DVD! 

That's my day in a nutshell!  Hope everyone has a superb Saturday! 

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Patricia R.
on 7/26/08 3:43 am - Perry, MI
Hi Laura,
I am down in Delaware, enjoying a long weekend away.  I spent yesterday in Cape May, I took the Ferry over.  It was glorious on the ferry ride.  Today, I walked on the treadmill and swam in the pool in the hotel.  Later I hope to go to the beach. 

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views